93.

JOE P.O.V.: I kissed Demi's forehead and the door opened.

Nurse: we're gonna take you back to your room

Demi: now? (I knew why she was worried)

Joe: don't worry babe, I won't let them get to you (I whispered and she nodded)

Demi: thank you

We started to move the wheelchair back to her room and once we approached our families, they all glanced at us ready to start talking...or even yelling.

Joe: save your words, we don't care right now (the nurse opened the door for us and we entered before locking the door) here we are baby, let me help you (I helped her move to the stretcher and covered her body with the sheets before resting my hand on her tummy)

Demi: you're our hero (she said to me and the nurse smiled as she wrote some things down on her papers)

Joe: I love you (I said and pecked her lips)

Demi: I love you, too (she said with teary eyes and I immediately understood she was still hurt for the news about or baby)

Nurse: I finished here (she said walking to the door and left the room)

Joe: I'm gonna go tell my family to leave, do you want your family to leave too? (I asked her and she shrugged)

Demi: I don't know, I'll have to talk with them sooner or later

Joe: yea, I know...but maybe you don't want to, today (she nodded)

Demi: it'd be nice if you could tell them to come over tomorrow or so...I just don't want people asking about the- (she sighed) pregnancy

It was pretty obvious she didn't even want to call our baby, "baby" because she didn't have faith on them surviving.

Joe: kay, I'll tell them babe, don't worry

Demi: thanks love (I kissed her forehead once more and walked out the room facing both our families)

Dianna: how did everything go with the baby? (She asked me and I sighed as tears filled my eyes)

Denise: is Demi still pregnant?

Joe: our baby is still there but- (I dried my tears) it's gonna be a high-risk pregnancy and...we still don't know if the baby will make it to the world (I said before starting to sob and felt Nick hugging me)

Nick: hey, don't worry, everything will be fine. I'm sure your baby is as strong as the both of you are

Joe: Nick, Demi would be shattered if we lost our baby (I said and looked at both families)

Dallas: can we enter and see her? (I shook my head)

Joe: she's not doing that well after the news about the baby. But she wants to see you tomorrow (I said to her family and they nodded)

Dianna: we'll come back tomorrow, then. Please take care of her and the baby, Joe (she said to me and I nodded, drying my tears)

Demi's family left right after her mom said those words and I was left just with my parents and Nick. I knew something was going to happen, but I didn't know what.

Paul: I'm sorry for everything I did wrong Joe...but I wish you three the best and I know that baby's gonna make it safe and sound to the world (I just nodded)

Denise: Joe, son...I don't like to be this person but Phil called and said he's gonna talk with Demi's manager...I'm sorry, I tried to stop him, we all did but...Phil said it's too late already and that you both will have to talk with him and Mr. Braun to decide how to continue from now on

Joe: I mean, is there any use in continuing our careers? (I asked and sighed)

Nick: I'll take them home, do you want me to come over again?

Joe: no, go take a rest, you need it...I'll stay with her

Nick: okay, give her my greetings (he said and I nodded) you want me to bring anything tomorrow?

Joe: Miley, if that's possible (he chuckled) I'm sure Demi wouldn't mind having her friend around during these times

Nick: I'll try my best then

Joe: thanks, you're the best (he hugged me)

Nick: see you

Joe: see you

Denise: goodbye Joe, let me know if anything happens

Joe: sure mom

Paul: you're a fighter and Demi is too, that baby of your will be a warrior

Joe: maybe, I'll let you know if that turns out being truth, through mom, don't worry (I said angrily before entering the room again)

Demi: babe, you have puffy eyes again...what happened?

Joe: nothing freckles (I said sitting beside the bed on a chair)

Demi: what did they say?

Joe: they'll be back tomorrow

Demi: no, I was talking about your parents...what did they say about us?

Joe: just nice things (I lied) Mom's happy you're mine now (I said kissing her cheek softly)

------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW IT, I HAVE NEW JEMI STORY CALLED "If the world was ending" AND IT'S JUST STARTING. SO, JOIN ME THROUGH THAT STORY TOO. LOVE ONLY