99.

JOE P.O.V.: I woke up a little after 9 a.m. and glanced to Demi. She was reading a book by my side and that made me smile slightly.

Joe: morning babe (I whispered as I wrapped my arm around her waist and laid my head beside hers)

Demi: hey, morning. Did you have a good night of sleep after everything last night? (I pressed my lips together)

Joe: kinda, I guess. It did help me to have you hugging me all night

Demi: cute (she said with a giggle and left her book on the bedside table before laying facing me as she caressed my cheek softly) do you have to work today?

Joe: umm, yea. I have an interview with umm..Ryan today

Demi: oh, a radio interview

Joe: yep, it's been a while since we've done one with him but...he told Phil, he needed to do one

Demi: why does he?

Joe: I'm not sure babe, I guess I'll find it out later (she nodded and sat up on bed) where are you going?

Demi: I'm gonna take a quick shower and then, come to bed again...there's nothing much I can do

Joe: umm, Dems (she glanced at me)

Demi: what?

Joe: do you wanna go to mine today? I have to do some stuff there and I'd love you to go with me

Demi: it's not necessary babe, we can be on our own

Joe: there's no way I'm leaving you, love

Demi: (she smiled and pecked my lips) okay then, you can pick me up after the interview and take me to yours

Joe: great

While Demi took a shower, I started working on her breakfast. I was walking into the room with a whole breakfast for her when her phone went off on the bedside table. I didn't really mean to read the text that she received...but as I left the food on her bedside table, I got to read the chat she previously left open. She was chatting with her friend Chloe.

Chloe~ I don't think you should date him again, Demi.

Demi~ why not? You don't even know him! I've known you for some months, that means you don't have the right to talk about him.

Chloe~ I do. We've talked about this before. He broke you! And now you're gonna let him do it again???? You're not gonna hear your friends? For real?

Demi~ fuck y'all. I know what I'm doing, I don't need your stupid words. My real friends, trust me enough to let me decide for myself.

Chloe~ okay, you know what? Go ahead and hit the wall. I won't be here to tell you "I told you so". He's not good for you. I hope you don't realize it too late.

Demi: babe, what are you doing? (She asked me, making me jump and not giving me enough time to leave her phone back where it was)

I glanced at her phone placed in my hand and sighed as I walked her way.

Joe: sorry, I didn't mean to sneak into your things...it just went off and I grabbed it to have more space in the bedside table for your food. Sorry (I said again as I handed her the phone)

Demi: no need to be sorry, I have nothing to hide from you. Did you read those texts? (She asked me with worried eyes and I nodded) I'm sorry for that. She doesn't know you, she has no clue to talk that way about you...and of course, I don't believe a word she says so (she said with a small smile in the corner of her lips and nodded)

Joe: don't worry, I know you don't

Demi: someone made breakfast

Joe: yea, for my princess

Demi: thanks babe (she said before pecking my lips and I caressed her cheek)

Joe: I better leave to work now, but I'll be here to pick you up later

Demi: kay, I'll be listening to you guys

Joe: thanks. Now, go to bed and don't move til I'm back here (she laughed and nodded)

Demi: fine ma'am (I chuckled and kissed her lips before walking out of her bedroom) bye baby, I love you! (She shouted from upstairs and I smiled before shouting back at her)

Joe: I love you, too!

I couldn't stop thinking in the text Demi's friend sent her. It was true. She was probably right.

Ryan: Joe, we got the most amazing news from you yesterday...you and Demi are back together, right?

Joe: yes, we are (I said with a smile)

Ryan: how's been that going on? How did you get to that place again?

Joe: umm, we've been perfect lately. I think we didn't really have an idea that we'd date again but...it's being awesome and we're happy for it

Ryan: I wanted to be the first person interviewing you about it cause I was the first one doing it back in 20...20 how?

Joe: 2010 (he nodded)

Ryan: has anything changed in your relationship since the last time you've been together?

Joe: lof of things. I think now that we're more mature-

Nick: way more mature (we laughed)

Joe: we're getting along better and we're more open with each other

Ryan: but the love's the same? (I smiled)

Joe: it's even more now

Ryan: that's awesome Joe. Congrats to you and Demi, we hope to see you together for a long time more

Kevin: we hope that too (we laughed)

Ryan: so, everything's perfect in your love lives, guy?

Nick: yes, getting married soon

Ryan: and we love to see it

Kevin: my family is doing amazing. Dani is a sweetheart, as always (he nodded and glanced at me)

Joe: Demi's the best woman ever and I'm happy to be with her. We're having a very very nice time together (I said with a smile and the interview continued but I didn't really talk much)

Once we were out of the air, I glanced at Nick.

Joe: hey, can we have lunch together now?

Nick: uh, sure. Something happened? (I shrugged with one shoulder)

Joe: I kinda need your advice

Nick: kay