79.

DEMI P.O.V.: Joe made pasta for us while I watched tv on the sofa and then, I helped him with the dishes. We ate in the kitchen watching tv and just talking about the movie that was on.

Demi: Joe, I think we should see a doctor to ask about the baby and check if everything is okay

Joe: sure, when do you wanna do that?

Demi: we have work tomorrow so...what about Tuesday?

Joe: umm, I work in the morning, can it be later? (I bit my lip)

Demi: I don't think so...Wednesday? (He raised his eyebrows and nodded)

Joe: sure, Wednesday then (I smiled slightly and nodded) do you feel it inside of you?

Demi: I really don't (I said laughing) do you think that's a bad sign? (I asked with concern in my voice and he shook his head caressing my hand)

Joe: probably not babe, we'll see about it on Wednesday

Demi: yea, I think so (he smiled sweetly and kissed my hand before standing up)

Joe: I'll wash tonight, you go upstairs

Demi: no, I'll help you

Joe: Demi, I'm not playing, you just go and relax upstairs, I'll see you in some minutes once I finish here

Demi: Joe, I'm pregnant, not sick

Joe: and? You fainted yesterday and I don't want you to faint again so just be nice and go upstairs, can you? (I chuckled and nodded standing up)

Demi: sure...I'll wait for you so don't take too long please

Joe: I'll be fast (I smiled and walked upstairs as he started to wash the dishes)

To be honest, I was very grateful to have him and I didn't understand how was possible that I deserve him...he was perfect.

I was upstairs on my phone waiting for him when I scrolled through some comments on his instagram post.

"You were the cutest couple ever, you should be again 😍"
"We love to see Jemi again"
"My parents are so aliiiiiive ❤"
"Can you guys date already????"
"I can't handle the cuteness 🙈"

They all seemed to be happy of us being together as friends again, but there was a bad part of comments that I decided not to read to protect myself. I knew I would end up feeling sad if I read that kind of comments so I chose to lock my phone.

Joe: I'm back, what were you doing?

Demi: umm, just reading some comments on us

Joe: I hope it was just the nice ones (I nodded and he laid under the covers beside me hugging me by my waist and resting his head on my chest) you know I don't care about what people thinks or says about us, don't you?

Demi: yea, of course I do

Joe: good cause I don't ever want you to feel the way you felt about us dating when we were younger

Demi: well, it's just that you're so perfect that I feel like I don't really deserve you...and that you deserve someone better than me cause I'm definitely a mess that could break everyone's life (he looked at me and I just realized I had tears in my eyes when one rolled down my cheek and he dried it softly)

Joe: do you wanna talk about this?

Demi: umm, I just, I feel ridiculous Joe

Joe: you're not, let's talk about this so you can feel better, kay? (I sighed and nodded)

Demi: okay (he sat down straight in bed and looked down at me before I sat down straight beside him)

I hated to look like a victim but I also wanted him to see that I trusted him enough to open up about my bad thoughts.