18.

DEMI P.O.V.: I arrived at mines and saw my stylist Jill and Paul already waiting for me.

Demi: guys, I'm sorry...traffic was horrible (I said as we entered to my house) do you need to start my make up or something here?

Jill: no, we need to hurry to the set to shoot that two scenes Demi. We're gonna be late if we don't leave like right now (I sighed)

Demi: let's go then

We left my house and headed to the set of the serie I would shoot a cameo for and they started to do my hair and make-up in my dressing room while we listened to some chill music.

Paul: where did you spend the night? Seems like you didn't wanna leave that place (I smiled and shrugged)

Demi: I was at some old friend's house

Jill: was sex good? (I laughed)

Demi: how do you know if there was sex, huh? (She smiled and looked at me)

Jill: cause you don't look like you slept enough by the look in your eyes, but your face is unusually bright today (I chuckled)

Demi: maybe it was good (they laughed and she cleared her throat)

Jill: do I know your old friend?

Demi: I think you do but I'm not super sure

Jill: I'm waiting for you to tell me who he or she is

Demi: well, it's a he

Jill: uhum...is he like...a really old friend of yours?

Demi: really old friend yea (I said and she started doing my eyes)

Paul: was it a sexy boy?

Demi: super sexy

Paul: do I know him?

Demi: you told me you do when we shoot the music video of "I Love Me" (I heard silence and giggled nervously) I don't even know why I'm about to tell you both who I spent the night with when not even Matt or Sirah know about it

Jill: somehow you trust us better to tell us this...or you know they're gonna criticize you more than us for seeing someone of your past (I bit my lip and opened my eyes to check my make-up)

Paul: we won't tell anyone tho

Demi: I don't want you guys to think he's someone I'm like "seeing" when I'm not...we just hooked up and that's all

Paul: tell us the name already

Demi: I won't! (I said laughing and Jill shook her head smiling slightly) why are you making that face?

Jill: if you didn't tell Sirah and Matt, we talked about him while shooting your music video, it's an old friend of yours and he's single (she glanced at me asking is he was single and I nodded)

Demi: of course he's single

Jill: it's Joe then...isn't it? (She asked me and I nodded slightly)

Paul: Joe Jonas?

Demi: yea

Jill: you're having fun or you just spent a night together

Demi: umm we're kind of having fun but I promise this isn't anything serious, not even near to be (he nodded and Jill titled her head) what?

Jill: I hope you know how to not involve feelings Demi, that could end up in a bad way

Demi: don't worry, we've already done this before and it's just some fun, I promise (she shrugged smiling)

Jill: okay then, that's great

Demi: yea

Paul: he's a hottie by the way

Demi: I know! (I said and we laughed)