Chapter 1 - The Inseparable Couple

ZAC POV

My girlfriend is watching her favourite movie "The Notebook" beside me. I don't care how many times we have to play it as long as I can cuddle with her. The way her black long black hair rested on my lap gives me comfort. Her brown amazing eyes that get me lost every time I stare on them. I know am being softie when it comes to her but I love her so it doesn't matter.

We've been together for two years now and in about two months she will be graduating in College. I still remember the day I first met her it was an epic.

(FLASHBACK - two years ago)

I was famous Quarterback and the hottest guy in the Campus. Although it's just an image no one knew the real me aside from my cousin. Anyway I saw her walking on the hallway and bumped into her intentionally. She was wearing skinny denim jeans with black off shoulder top and black heels.

"Oops I'm sorry I didn't see you." My smooth approached to her.

"Watch where you're going dumbass!" She yelled annoyingly.

Feisty was my first impression on her. She seized me up and down then picked up her things.

"You're new here right?" I helped her on the floor ignoring her snappy comeback.

"Obviously." She muttered something I couldn't quite hear.

"What's your name babe?" I plastered my best smile.

"Sorry I don't give out my name unless you're the Principal." She passed by me.

I was taken aback from her response and it's the first time someone declined me. I tried following her to give something but she just walked faster to the Admission Office.

"Shannen. Nice name." I smirked waving her identification pass.

"How did you get it?" She raised an eyebrow.

"A thank you will be nice you know." I countered but she just snatched the pass.

"JERK!" She rolled her eyes and entered the Principal's Office.

From then on I never stopped bugging her. She was the only girl that never spared me a glance while others are drooling over me. At first I just want it to be a challenged but I ended up falling hard for her. I didn't stop myself from wooing her for four months until she finally became my girlfriend.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I'll never regret that day because of her I'm a better person now. She changed me in good way and I owe it to her.  I have decided to propose but I need time to prepare and think the perfect place to give her the best romantic proposal. I just hope she say yes because she is the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Babe you keep zoning out. Is everything okay with you?" Shannen bumped me lightly.

"Yeah babe I'm fine just love watching you." I assured her.

"You're getting weird." She turned the player off when the credits start.

"But you love me." I placed her on my lap.

"That I do very much and I'll always be." She put her hands on my neck.

Because of our position I can't help but get aroused. I captured her luscious lips and slipped my tongue as we fought for dominance. Of course I won! I love how we get lost when we kiss it feels like everything stops around us. I found the soft spot on her neck and bite it.

"Zac." She speaks my name softly. 

"I love how you say my name babe." I respond between kisses.

"And I love your kisses." She arched her neck more.

"I want you so bad." I whispered in her ear.

"Me too." She filled my thoughts with lust. 

Her hands trailed on the evidence of how badly I needed her.

"You know babe if we don't stop now I won't be able to." I tried my hardest self-control.

"I never want to stop Zac. I'm ready to be yours completely." She gave out those magic words.

"Are you sure Shane?" I don't wanna pressure her.

"Yes Zac." She cupped my face.

Since this is our first time getting intimate I was also new in this. Yes, I'm also saving myself for her because I never want any other women aside from her. Before I met her I was a playboy but I keep myself away from those temptations. Soon our clothes are scattered on the floor as we shared our innermost desire.

"I love you so much babe." I pulled her closer.

"I love you more." She started to yawn.

After our exhausting session I watched mysleeping girlfriend in my arms. She is still beautiful even with her eyesclosed. I kissed her forehead and cuddled her in my arms until I finally fellasleep.

============================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine