Chapter 35 - The Babies Gender

SHANNEN POV

I'm on my fifth month of pregnancy and it's time to know the gender! We are now just waiting for Martin since he was attending a patient. When he was done he called for us to come in.

"Hey man! Shannen nice to see you're getting healthier. Let's check your weight and also your blood sugar since last time it was a bit off. I just want to make sure your fine now before we do the scan." Martin checked my stats.

I hope everything is normal so Zac will stop stressing about me. Martin spoke again after taking my blood pressure and blood sample for the sugar level.

"Your blood pressure is high it could be because you're excited about the scan or you're really having it. Since you're on second semester the risk of getting miscarriage is less but still we will monitor your condition every two weeks." Martin explained carefully.

"Sure Martin whatever you say. Can we do the scan now?" I'm beginning to be impatient.

"Sure." Martin hands me the hospital gown.

After few minutes I was already lying down on the bed. Martin starts with the scan while we are waiting for him to say something.

"We can see their heads. Here is baby A and there is baby B. There's their hand all complete. It seems the twins knew they're on camera." He pointed to the screen.

Zac eyes are glued to the screen just like me. It was amazing watching them moving inside my womb.

"Now for the gender let's see for baby A... it's a boy!!" Martin confirmed.

"Yes!!" Zac shouted.

He put his fist in the air while jumping inside the room. He came forward and kissed my temple.

"Now for baby B... it's a girl!" Martin verified again.

"Yes!!" This time it was me who shouted.

"Congratulations guys!!" Martin grinned.

"Thanks man." Zac proudly smiled.

"You really hit the goal too well man." Martin taunted Zac.

"That's what I'm good aiming at." Zac kissed my enormous belly.

"Finally we can start decorating the guestroom and turn it to nursery!! We can do baby shopping!! Visit the furniture stores---" I began ranting.

"Shannen slow down remember no stressing too much are we clear?" Martin retained me.

"Don't worry man I'll make sure she gets good rest and stay healthy as always." Zac noted Martin's advice.

"I'll see you again after two weeks Shannen. Eat healthy." Martin led us to the door.

"Bye Martin!" Zac and I both waved goodbye.

We were driving home when I decided to call my sister. 

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me:         Hey sis, guess what?!? (My high pitched voice)

Sher:      Don't make me guess! Tell me or I swear to fu---father of cow I'll fly down there! (She ticked off)

Me:         Stop harassing me and I'll tell you! (I rolled my eyes)

Sher:      I'm just excited my loving sister. (She sugar coated the last word)

Me:         Anyway I'm having one of each! (I revealed)

She started screaming that I totally felt deaf for a second. Zac is smiling since he heard our conversation.

Sher:      We have to plan the baby shower!! OMG!! I'm telling everyone now!! Take care! Love yah! Miss yah!! Bye!! (She hanged up before I could say anything)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

"I think I'll agree to Martin for calling her crazy just this once." I put the phone in my purse.

"But that's what makes her Sherry. She has a lot of stuff in her mind." Zac chuckled.

"I know and I love her for that." I agreed without hesitation. 

"What do you think of Zander for our baby boy?" Zac glanced at me quick.

"I love it!" I instantly respond.

"How about for our baby girl?" He furrowed his brows.

"I want Stephanie." I reacted with high spirit.

"I'm also thinking we can pick one of each name from our parents for the middle name. How's that sound?" Zac added.

"Yeah that's perfect! I'm so excited babe I can't wait to hold them in my arms." I smile on the thought.

"We can finally decorate the guestroom as you want it to be." My loving husband suggested.

"I really love you so much!!" I kissed his cheek since he is driving.

Before we get home I convinced Zac to buy some paint and that didn't stop me from my planning mode. I know he is excited too but of course he made sure I don't move around too much. 

When we arrived home Zac started painting the walls with beige. We surf the internet about the list needed for the nursery room and things they needed.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine