Chapter 16 - The Baby Talk

SHANNEN POV

It's been an hour since Zac proposed and I still can't get the fact that we're engaged. Zac parked the car on our driveway and I started to get out.

"Babe wait right there I will carry you." He instructed me.

"Babe I can walk." I tried to convince him.

"I know but you're tired and I don't want anything happens to both of you." Zac told me cautiously.

"Relax I'm fine no need to get antsy or too protective." I giggled seeing his actions.

He suddenly lifted me in his arms after opening the car door.

"Zac put me down! I am not handicapped." I reasoned out.

"It doesn't matter I'm carrying you so just hold on to me like a good wife should." He made no space for me to talk.

I just stay silent until we reached our bedroom. He placed me carefully on our bed and kissed my temple.

"Let me help you with your dress." He insisted.

All I did was nod while I watched him undress me. I shivered when Zac kissed my shoulder blade while his hand snaking around my waist.

"God you're so beautiful you know that and this is our little bundle of joy." He bends down on my stomach.

What he did next made me shock.

"Hi baby! It's me your Daddy. I promise I will take care of you and I'll be the best daddy in the whole world. I and Mommy love you very much so stay healthy inside your mom's tummy until you're ready." He uttered proudly.

"Zac you know our baby can't hear or understand it but you're right we already love our little one." I can see Zac is really happy.

"That we do babe. Now let me show you and our baby how much I love you." He captured my lips.

He gently laid me on the mattress while unbuttoning his shirt. Soon we made passionate love and fell asleep. In the middle of the night I had sudden urge to pee. I was about to stand up but Zac hand is gripping on my waist.

"Zac." I slightly rocked him to wake up.

"Yeah babe what is it? Is the baby okay?" He opened his sleepy eyes.

"Nothing's wrong I just need to pee but your hand is on my waist." I rushed to the toilet when he let me go.

After washing my hands I began to crave for strawberries and peanut butter. I went to the kitchen and starts eating without a care in the world.

"I was waiting for you to get back now I know why your bedside is empty." Zac voice comes from behind me.

"Sorry babe ** munch ** our little one ** munch ** decided to eat ** munch ** it's so yummy**" I dipped the strawberry into pb.

"Whatever my little man wants I'm fine with it." He put his arms in surrender.

"Little man huh? What makes you think it's a boy?" I stopped munching my food and raised an eyebrow.

"I just feel it babe." He yawned.

Zac sits beside me while watching me adoringly until I finished twenty pieces of strawberries. 

"What if it's a girl?" I pouted after remembering his comment.

"Babe it doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy. If you want we can call Martin and see if it's possible to know the gender." He lifted my chin.

"That reminds me I need to do a scan but I wanna do it if you're with me." I yawned.

"Then tomorrow we will go have it done for now let's get you to bed. We need a good rest especially our little one." Zac placed the pb on the counter.

I wanted to eat more but I'm so tired. I didn't protest when Zac carried me back to bed.

"Goodnight Shane. Goodnight my baby. I love you both so much." Zac pulled me closer.

"Goodnight Zac I love you so much more." I drifted off to sleep.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine