Chapter 34 - The Month Anniversary

ZAC POV

It's been a blissful month after we got married and went to Caribbean Island. I've been busy eversince I decided to take over Dad's position but I still find time to be with my wife. I'm still in my own world planning our first month anniversary when suddenly I saw my wife standing in front of me.

"Babe, are you okay?" Shannen nudged me a little.

"Oh yeah I was just thinking about our---" I stopped and realized I'm on the edge of telling her my plans for tonight.

"Our what babe?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Our munchkins." I hope she'll buy it.

"What about them?" She placed the coffee on my desk.

Damn I need to think fast otherwise she won't believe me.

"I'm thinking of the perfect baby names for our growing munchkins." I convinced her.

"I'm getting fat, heavier and huge faster than a car racing." She sighed touching her belly.

"Stop it babe you know I will love you no matter what. Anyway what are you doing here? You're supposed to be resting at home." I placed her on my lap.

"I went to buy strawberries since the office is around the area I decided to drop by and bring you coffee. Since it's almost dinner I was thinking of inviting you for dinner. It's our anniversary." She leaned on my chest.

"Thanks babe, I'm glad you're here." I acted as if I don't remember it.

"Are you sure? Wait! You forgot our first month didn't you?" She stated crying.

"Of course not babe please don't cry babe. It's stressing you and the twins for nothing. How about we start thinking about names?" I wiped her tears.

"We need two names each for boys and girls since we don't know their genders yet." Shannen suddenly beams with excitement.

"Oh yeah didn't Martin said in about five months?" I remembered our last visit.

"Yup by next month we will know the genders I'm so excited!! So let me hear the names you have in mind." She insisted.

Oh God I feel like being grilled and digging my grave if I didn't tell her any names.

"I don't have the exact names yet but I have an idea. The first letter of the name will be from my initial which is "Z" for boys and "S" from your name for girls. What you do think?" I blurted out thinking it was a lame excuse. 

"Sounds great! Can I name the girls please babe?" She forgets about me zoning out! Whew!!

"Of course you can!" I hold her hand.

"Thank you!! Thank you!!" My wife keeps kissing me.

"Now please seat on the couch so I can finish this and we can celebrate." I hide the present so she won't see.

She obliged and I discreetly grabbed the jewellery box I bought in Caribbean. After locking up the office I guided her to my car. We reached the restaurant I reserved and the waiter assisted us to our table. In the middle of our dinner I placed my fork down.

"Babe, happy first month wedding anniversary!" I showed her the box.

"Oh...my." She froze since I know she like that.

It was a bracelet with a heart-shaped pendant but the good thing about it is you can put any charms you want so I added the things that meant for us. There' baby crib, strawberry, peanut, rose, sun, airplane and letter "Z" and "S"

"Babe, thank you so much I love it babe!! Happy first month wedding anniversary too!" She handed me a book.

A compilation of all our pictures together from the day we started as couple. I never knew she still have them since she never showed it to me.  

"This is the perfect gift babe! I can't believe you have so many pictures of us from our honeymoon! Including boarding passes and receipts from the restaurant we dine! Love you babe so much!" I kissed the ring on her finger!" She managed to sneak them out.

"Love you too my husband!" She replied happily.

After dining out we head home and ended the night making love.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine