Chapter 15 - The Romantic Proposal

ZAC POV

As soon as we arrived I gave the key to the valet and he parked the car. The place is actually a beach resort an hour away from our place. When I placed my hand on her bare back instantly I had a hard on. Good thing there is only few people around.

"You're killing me with your dress babe." I held her waist.

She blushed while the waiter guides us to our table located by the outside gazebo. I specifically instructed the staffs I want the pathway filled with candles and scattered rose petals.

"This place is amazing Zac." She was fascinated.

"Do you like it?" I just hope she does.

"No I don't like it because... I love it so much!" She gave me a breather. "How did you do this?" She glanced over the set up.

"With a little help from Sherry and the staff here." I smiled sheepish.

"You are the best romantic and sweet boyfriend ever! Thanks for bringing me here tonight Zac." She kissed me.

"Let's order before I take you right on this table." I pulled away.

She blush crimson red but nodded. The waiter came with our food and the bottle of wine but Shannen declined. She begins biting her lip and I knew that reaction too well.

"Babe is everything okay?" I hold her hand.

"Umm... Zac there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I kind of keeping a secret please don't be mad babe. I'm planning on telling you tonight and I think it's time you should know it." She keeps chattering.

"Tell me what babe? And please don't bite your lip it makes me crazy." I can tell she's very nervous.

"The reason behind my nausea, tiredness and the weird cravings is... it's because... I'm pregnant and it's exactly seven weeks today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just that I wan---" She keeps on rambling.

"We're pregnant? I'm gonna be a father?!" I went beside her with a biggest smile ever.

"Yeah." She nodded consciously.

I swift her off from her chair and twirled us around for few seconds. I carefully put her down and bend on my knees to begin my speech.

"Babe, I'm so happy to hear that we are going to be family. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I wanna be with you and our baby's lives, to carry you when you're tired, fetch your strawberries and peanut butter even in the middle of the night. Be there to hold your hand when our baby is born. I promise to be the best husband and best father. So Shannen Cassandra Johnson will you marry me?" I showed her the ring finally.

"Zac... Ohh my... of course! Yes! Yes I'll marry you!!" She shout out smiling with tears.

"Thank you so much babe." I slipped it on her finger.

"When did you find out your pregnant?" I reached her baby bump and kissed it.

"The day we went to the hospital I have suspicions that I'm since my period was delayed. I didn't tell you because I don't wanna give you false hope. Martin confirmed it and we kept it until tonight because I wanted to surprise you but I ended up more surprise." She is almost in tears.

"Babe there's no need to cry. I love how you surprise me I'm so happy and excited for our baby." I comfort her without taking my hands off of her.

Our dinner went smoothly and talked about our engagement and mostly our baby. Shannen keep yawning so after paying the bill we drove home.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine