Chapter 31 - The Promise Vows

ZAC POV

Today is September 28, 2013. The day Shannen will be legally mine!!

As soon as my phone alarm starts I woke up. The guys followed after few seconds and we began getting ready. I shaved my growing beard, styled my hair the way Shannen want it to be. I'm wearing off white pants and suit, white longsleeves with an accent of black by the collar and lastly a polka dot necktie. For my last touch I dabbed Shannen's favourite perfume on my wrist and on my neck.

"Ready to go son?" Dad broke my trance.

"I am Dad but I'm so nervous. What if she runs away? Change her mind?" I begin to rant.

"Zac it's not going to happen. You and Shannen are perfect for each other." Jorge calmed me down after hearing my embarrassing speech.

"Cris is right man. Shannen loves you just as much as you do." Martin boosts me more.

We left and head to the resort where I'll be waiting my bride!! I'm very excited and nervous as hell.

"Man will you relax. I'm getting dizzy with you walking around like a madman." Martin chuckled.

"I'm just really freaking out here. Can you do me a favour and call Sherry?" I stopped for a minute.

"I will if that makes you feel better. I just hope that crazy woman will not rant out on me again." Martin picks up the phone in his pocket.

======================================================

SHANNEN POV

I woke up around nine o'clock and afterwards the girls followed. After having breakfast I went for a bubble bath to relax a little. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, soaped, shaved all the parts with hair and lastly I scrubbed. After showered I put my vanilla scent lotion and sprayed the perfume that Zac loved the most. Soon my stylist arrived and started grooming me from face, hair, nails down to my accessories. She was tying my gown when Sher came in.

"Hey lovely preggo sis!! You're beautiful!" She walked towards me.

"Thanks. Can you please check if my vow is in my purse?" I was done with zipping up.

"Checked! Anyways the idio---I mean Martin called me up saying Zac is turning into a madman!" She giggled.

"I'm nervous what if he turned cold feet? Or someone suddenly stops the wedding!! What if something bad happens?" I started rambling.

Sher snorted when Zac's Mom came in.

"Oh hush! My son loves you very much so don't stress yourself. Wait! I want to give you this." Marie showed me a tiara.

"It will fit perfectly on your hair it's our family heirloom. Zac's grandmother gave it to me when I wedded Cris now it's your turn to have it." She passed it to my stylist and attached to my veil.

"I... thank you Mom. It's such an honour to have this." I cried again.

"Now don't ruin the make up my darling. We need to leave very soon before my son have a heart attack." She humoured me.

Finally after the veil was fixed we head to the venue. Sherry helped me with the trail while I was walking since it's only ten minutes away from our room. My nerves are shaking that I don't even realize we reached our destination. Dad took my hand and guides me at the end of the line together with Mom. 

"I'm so proud of you baby girl you are so beautiful! I can't believe you're getting married but I know Zac will take care and love you as much as we do." Dad and Mom kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I matched their gestures.

Soon we heard the bridal march and I started walking down the aisle. All I can see are Zac's blue eyes staring at me. My focus is just him and nobody else until my parents hand me over to him.

"Wow I love the dress you're so gorgeous babe." He whispered.

"You are handsome too babe." I returned the compliment.

He leads me to the altar and the ceremony begins. The Preacher starts and everything went fast soon it was time for our vows.

"Shannen, we've been together for two years and those years we managed to pass all the arguments. All the fights we encounter that I will never get tired making up with you. I love when you pout and your whines in the middle of the night to get your strawberry and peanut butter. I will do it over and over without complaining. Babe, I promise you I will love you for the rest of my life. Be there for you always and never leave your side no matter what happens. You are my life and you made me complete. You're my happiness and my world. Until death do us part I will love you babe." Zac placed the ring on my finger.

"Zac, two years of being with you made me realize what true love really is. Our relationship went through a lot but we never showed any weaknesses. There are times when I just want to hit you with my shoe for being hard headed but at the end you will give in to me. Whatever happens, I will fight for you and I will never give up in sickness and in health. From this day onwards I promise to shower you with my love and our kids and I will never leave you. I love you so much babe till my last breath." I finished my vows.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mr. & Mrs. Collins. You may now kiss the bride!" The Preached announced.

We kissed and the crowd was cheering more especially when Zac didn't let go for like five minutes. After the marriage contract signing the photographer calls us for the wedding pictures.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine