Chapter 19 - The Invitation Call

SHANNEN POV

My phone suddenly rings while I'm having my heavenly meal. It's my sister and OMG I totally forgot to call her.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me:         Hey big sis. How are you? (I stopped munching my food)

Sher:      Don't you know it's been three centuries since we last talked   and--- (She began and I cut her in)

Me:         Stop being a drama queen Sher. I knew when you are just acting. (I hushed her)

Sher:      Fine! So did you like the proposal that--- (She suddenly pause)

Me:         So you knew about the proposal? (My turn to pretend)

Sher:      Well... uhmm... you see... please don't be mad. (She stuttered)

I placed my hand on my hip even though she can't see it she definitely knows it. Same with her I know she's biting her lip right now it's our habit.

Me:         Its ok sis you are forgiven. Don't worry plus where's the fun of surprises if I know it. (I  assured her)

Sher:      Thanks sis and I want to congratulate you again! (She is probably smiling now)

Me:         Thanks back for helping Zac as well. (My appreciative tone)

Sher:      Well I just have to keep you occupied and he did the rest.  You're so lucky wish I'll find someone like Zac. All the good men are nowhere to be found. If you do it's either they are not ready to commit, married or gay. (I laughed on her statement)

Me:         What happened to the guy you're dating the one who owned  a Coffee shop? Don't tell me he doesn't belong to those men  you mentioned. (I teased her)

Sher:      Well yeah turns out he is a gay. (She huffed and I can tell she's upset)

Me:         What?! Are you serious?! Why didn't you tell me about it? (I felt sad for her)

Sher:      I didn't tell you because you're too caught up with your preggo              issues and how Zac will react. I don't want to add up with your stress back then. (She justified her side)

Me:         Well that leaves a reason for us to have some sister moments. How does coffee sounds tomorrow around    eleven o'clock? (I planned)

Sher:      That's great!! Our place? (She quickly accept) 

Me:         Yup! Wait! You want me to pick you up? (I offered)

Sher:      No need for the ride I'll just catch a cab. Meet you tomorrow!                 (Her tone became lively)

Me:         See you sis! I'll save the baby details for tomorrow. (I mentally stuck my tongue out on her)

Sher:      What?!? Come on please tell me pretty please. You're the sweetest sister in the whole world. (She tried convincing me)

Me:         Nope! Not telling you a thing. Love you sis! Bye! (I hanged up                before she can say anything)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

I turned my attention back on my strawberry and pb while Zac is still busy inside the library.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine