Chapter 2 - The Morning Sickness

ZAC POV

It's been a month and two weeks after we made love. Eversince then we are like rabbits that can't get enough of each other. Shannen still sleeping peacefully so I left her and went to the bathroom.

Today is the right time and I know exactly what to do. I grabbed my phone and dialled the person I need to talk to.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me:            Hi Jorge! (I was so nervous when he picked up)

Jorge:        Is everything alright with my little gal Zac? (He directly addressed Shannen)

Me:             Everything is fine with Shannen. (I hide the fact that she's been sick lately)

Jorge:        So why did you call me at eight in the morning? (He checked the time)

Me:             I wanted to ask if we can meet up somewhere for lunch          tomorrow? There is just something I would like to talk to you about. (I'm still having shaky voice)              

Jorge:        Sure. Is the restaurant near the golf course is good? (He sounded anxious)

Me:             Is it the one called Prime Meats? (I hope it is)

Jorge:        Yup that's the one! (He confirmed)

Me:             I'll see you tomorrow at lunch time. Thanks Jorge! (I ended the line)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

I went back to our room wishing Shannen didn't hear the call. I entered the bedroom and found Shannen's throwing her guts out inside the bathroom. She was sitting on the floor with her hair covering her face.

"Babe, are you alright?" I rushed to her side instantly.

"I'm fine Zac maybe I caught some bug or probably stress because the graduation is near and I'm still not done with my speech." She reached out the towel but my reflexes are faster than her.

"Are you sure? It's been like a month now we should go see a doctor and have you checked." I guided her back to bed.

"I'll be fine it will be off soon. No worries." She kissed my cheeks.

"How does breakfast in bed sounds like?" I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Sounds great!" She chipped in.

"What do you want for breakfast? I'll gladly make it to my lovely girlfriend." I faced her this time.

"Can you please make me some pancakes my handsome boyfriend?" She requested sweetly.

"Pancakes with butter and honey coming up! I will go make breakfast while you stay here and don't move. I'll bring it up when I'm done." I said with firmly.

"Yes Boss." She emphasized the word and giggled.

After twenty minutes I'm done cooking seven pancakes and snatched the butter, honey and jam inside the fridge. I placed them on the tray with a glass of orange juice and coffee. I carried them and went back upstairs to my wife. Damn! I love that sound in my ear. I know am whipped and I don't care. I opened the door and saw my soon-to-be-wife writing on her laptop.

"I thought we made an agreement?" I set the tray beside the bed.

"I tried but I made another visit to the bathroom two minutes ago. So I decided just to wait for you instead of. Please forgive me babe with a cherry on top." She gave me the cutest puppy eye that I can't say no.

"Babe not those eyes." I groaned.

"You know I ha---" She was about to continue when I cut her off.

"Hate hospital that's why I'm coming with you." I placed fingers on her lips.

"Thank you babe." She hugged me.

"Anything for you babe. Now let's eat so we can go." I sat beside her.
She filled our plates with pancakes and made my coffee just how I prefer it to be.

"Pancakes with jam and coffee with 2tsp cream and 2tsp sugar." She served it perfectly.

"Yup just the way I like it. Thanks babe." I pecked her lips.

We finished our breakfast with random kisses here and there. She stood up hastily and rushed to the bathroom again.

"I'm really getting worried about you babe. Why don't you go freshen up and I'll take the plates downstairs then I'll get ready after that." I instructed her while helping her in the shower.

"Okay will do." She complied. 

I bring the plates down and wash them usually Shannen do it but she's not feeling good so I do the dishes. Let me tell you it doesn't make me a less man. I'm actually proud I can do it for her and will do it without hesitation. After I made sure the counter is cleaned up I proceed to the bedroom and grabbed my phone. I made a quick call to my cousin since he is a doctor at the nearest hospital here.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me:             Hey Martin! How are you? (I greeted enthusiastically)

Martin:      Hey cous! I've been great man especially with women. (He matched my tone)

Me:             Got another chick last night huh. Anyways, are you by any  chance at St. Francis today? (I directly inquire)

Martin:      Yes I'm here doing rounds for few hours. Why? (His voice is now serious)

Me:             It's just that Shannen's been unwell for a while. I was wondering if we can drop by. (I inquired)

Martin:      Yeah sure. How about meet me in half hour? I'll just have my lunch. (He suggested)

Martin:      That's great! Thanks man! See you soon. (We hanged up)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

I went back to the bedroom and wait for Shannen to finish in the shower. Minutes later she was wrapped in a towel and I gulped seeing how sexy she is right now. But of course I need to hold my horses down since we need to get to the hospital. I just pecked her lips and proceed to the bathroom.

============================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine