Chapter 37 - The Babies Shower

SHANNEN POV

I'm now on my seventh month pregnancy and big as a whale! Zac insisted I'm just pregnant and he still loves me just as much as before or even more. During the past months my blood pressure is getting off while my blood sugar is back to normal but still I was on bed rest for a week.

Zac who organized the baby shower and called every family member since my dearest husband won't allow me to do it. All I did was gave them the guests list and the food I want to have. Now our house turned to a big baby room courtesy of my crazy sister! She handled all the preparations with the help of Mom and Marie. The guests will be arriving very soon but Zac is not yet here I hope he doesn't have urgent meeting again.

"Sher! Thanks so much for doing everything from the invitations to the giveaways. It's wonderful you're the best!" I hugged her tightly.

"You're most welcome Sha." She hugged me back.

"She's not the only one who made this." Marie came from behind me.

"Of course how can I forget? Thanks for doing this Mom." I greeted her.

"Nonsense that's my grandchildren you are talking about." She waved her hand a sign of dismissal.

"Wait! Where's Dad?" I searched for my father-in-law.

"He dropped by at the office to get few things. He will be arriving with Zac don't worry." Marie informed me.

"Sha, are you okay? Are the twins fine?" Sherry's worried tone.

"Sorry I just... I don't know. I felt something not good will happened." I instantly put my hand on my bump.

"Why don't you just sit here and I'll get you some water. Just relax everything will be fine." She assured me.

"Thanks! Anyways tell me about Italy? How's your art gallery? Any new hot guy you are seeing?" I tried to ease my mind from thinking so hard.

"Well it's nice to be back at home technically I am home. The gallery is fine and calls from buyers for my paintings. My love life is zero and my sex life is boring." She sat beside me.

"You need to get laid and start dating. You're getting old and cranky." I teased her.

"Oh yeah look who's talking? You're grumpier and---" She retorted.

"Hey pregnant woman here just blame the hormones." I interrupt her.

"Yeah right by the way I already called Dad he is on the way." Sherry played with paper cups.

"That reminds me to call Zac he and Dad Cris supposed to be here now." I anxiously reacted.

Now the bad feeling is back and its worse. I was about to call him when my parents came in by the door.

"Shannen, you're a bit pale are you alright?" Mom went to my side.

"Yeah I'm just too excited." I hugged her.

"I didn't know our eldest daughter have a talent in this kind of stuff right dear?" Dad purposely looked at Mom.

"Well... she---" Mom was caught off guard.

"She got that talent from me and a little help from Marie." I saved her.

I don't want her or Sherry have another banter besides this day is supposed to be a happy.

"I will just go check the cakes and giveaways." Sherry gets up from the chair.

"I better go call Zac too excuse me." I followed Sher action.

"I'll come with you dear I also need to call Cris." Marie joined me outside.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine