Chapter 8 - The Sweet Morning

ZAC POV

The phone alarmed and I bolted up from my slumber. One week passed and today is Shannen's graduation day. It's almost two months and Shannen condition is now better although it seems odd sometimes. She always gets tired easily and the vomiting happens once in a while. I'm worried but she assured me she's fine and taking the medicines. I guess it helps since she's been glowing these days.

She's like an angel sleeping with the way her hair flows on my shoulder her soft hands on my chest. I don't wanna wake her up but I have to.

"Babe, it's time to wake up." I shook her slowly.

"Good morning babe." She stirred.

I can't get enough of her so I captured her lips. I plunged my tongue and she gladly accepted it with hers.

"Babe, we need to stop or we won't make it on your graduation." I pulled away.

"Perhaps we have to start now to make it on time." Her voice made my breath hitched.

"Aren't you still sore from last night?" I asked with concern.

"If you don't want then I'll let you suffer with your hard on." She began standing up.

The sheets fell on the floor revealing her naked back. All I can think of is have my way with her. I grabbed her hand and immediately kissing her soft spot on her neck.

"See you in the shower babe." I left her standing.

"You better finish what you started." She entered the bathroom.

"How can I say no to my Majesty." I pulled her gently on my chest.

After our "hot" shower we finally started to get ready. I went out of the bathroom first because I know my woman takes long. To be honest I don't care how long she takes because I will get a glimpse of her in that piece of clothing. I styled my hair, wear the white long sleeve and starts buttoning it up. Shannen get out of the shower with only towel covering her body. Now that's what I'm talking about.

"If you keep that face Zac will never make it on time." She blushed.

"I can't help when my beautiful girlfriend stands almost naked in front of me and seeing her blush." I grabbed her waist.

"Zac stop it we need to get ready. Promise if you behave now I'll let you have your way with me later but right now we really need to get moving." She placed a hand on my chest.

"I'm expecting my dessert tonight babe." I kissed her one last time and let her dress.

I head to the office/library and grabbed my surprise for her I hope she will like it. At the corner of my eye I saw Shannen's speech lying on top of the desk so I placed inside my suit pocket. After half hour I knocked in our room while hiding the gift at the back of my hand.

"Babe, we need to get going. Are you ready yet?" I yelled through the door.

"I'm coming out will you relax babe." I heard the doorknob twist.

"But we are la---" I was caught up with words when she opened the door slowly.

"You are absolutely stunning babe." I swear my eyes are coming out of its socket.

She's wearing a black sweetheart neckline dress that hugs her sexy body perfectly. It reaches on her knees with a small bow on the waist. She matched it with the diamond heart shaped stud earrings. I gave it to her as birthday present while the diamond bracelet on our first anniversary.

"You're as handsome as always Zac." She compliments me.

"There's one more thing that will complete your look." I turned her around.

I slowly reached the box at the back of my hand. Its white gold necklace with a diamond heart shaped pendant on it. I clasped the lock and placed the jewellery on her neck.

"Zac it's wonderful I love it! Thank you so much." She kissed me.

"I'm glad you love my graduation present for you babe. I spent an entire week finding the perfect gift for you. It's one of the surprises I planned for us tonight." I winked.

"So there's more?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yup and I am not telling you." I don't plan to give in.

She mess my ash brown hair a little then styled it. I saw she was holding my black Michael Kors tie and fixed it on my neck. It was her birthday gift to me last year.

We get down the stairs and I fetch the car key while Shannen reached our apartment keys. We bought this house on our second anniversary when we decided to move in. We have three bedrooms; two guestrooms to sleep in when one of the parents paid us a visit. The last room is our library/office where I do my work or Shannen do her review sometimes.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine