Chapter 30 - The Singles Night

SHANNEN POV

I'm so exhausted these last five days starting from the preparations, the venue, and the gowns up to last night's rehearsal. I swear getting married is busy as a bee. After our hectic schedule my blood sugar level got low and Zac doesn't even want me to move an inch. He gets over protective to me and our babies I love how he cares but sometimes it gets too much nevertheless I'm very much in love with that guy!

This is my last night being single Sher and the rest of the girls decided to do a bridal shower. I declined but they made reservations so we can't cancel of course both our Moms included with the plan.

"Sweetie, how do you feel now?" Mom came beside me.

"I am just really tired mom can we just stay home." I uttered exhausted.

"Sha! It's your last night before you turn to be a housewife. I promise you'll have fun and you won't regret it." Sherry placed a hand on her heart.

"Where exactly are we going? You know Zac will go ballistic if he finds out there will be male performers." I get in the car.

"Zac will have my head if I didn't follow his orders." Sher rolled her eyes.

"Yeah he also made sure there no men will touch or even look at you." Rhianne butts in.

"And I quote... I swear to God that I will kill the guy who touches my wife!" that's my cousin's exact words to me." Lhianne tried her best manly voice but failed.

We laughed and left until we are at Tiffany's I was surprised when we got inside. It's a movie themed and all my favourite foods are served. There's mac n cheese, nachos, waffles, pancakes, popcorns, doughnuts, ice creams and my favourite of all time strawberries and peanut butter!! Weeee!!

"Oh my GOD! Thank you so much for doing this!!" I squealed.

"I told you Sha you'll like it." Sherry commented.

"Come on let's select the movie Rhi!" Lhianne grabbed her twin's hand.

They started getting comfortable at the couch while I started dipping the fruit on peanut butter. They play "The Notebook" then after that we watched another chick flicks "Serendipity." In the middle of the movie we are all bawling our eyes out from crying. On our third movie "The Lake House" my phone rings.

======================================================

ZAC POV

Since it's my last day as bachelor Martin and our Dads planned something together with my groomsmen namely Rick and Fred. Both of them are my close friends from the company. Now we are off to start the "BOY'S NIGHT OUT" and I don't know what's on their sleeves.

"Guys, I made a deal to Shannen. No women and no private shows. I didn't want her to get more stress when she finds this out. I can't drink too much and I can't be late on my own wedding tomorrow." I kept on blabbering.

"We won't do anything that can harm or make Shannen worry." Martin tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah that's right so just sit back and relax Zac." Fred spoke.

"I'm sure you will have some fun tonight." Rick joined in.

"Let's get this over with." I sat in front of the car.

Since I don't know where we are going and Martin drives my precious. Dad and Jorge are following close by same with Rick and Fred. We finally reached the bowling alley beside it is also an amusement park. 

"Of all places you chose Brunswick remind me how old are you again cousin?" I stretched the word.

"Keep mocking me and I will tell Shannen we are heading to strip club." Martin revved the engine again.