Chapter 4 - The Doctor's Appointment

SHANNEN POV

On the way to the doctor I was so nervous. I don't have any idea what's happening in my stomach although I'm not yet sure if I am really pregnant. Zac felt my emotions and reaches out for my hand.

"Just relax babe we will be there soon and we will know what's going on." He kissed the back of my hand.

"Thanks babe I'm so lucky to have you." I smiled at him.

Zac didn't let go of my hand until we reached the hospital.

"Hi! We are here to meet up with Dr. Martin Collins." Zac approached the information section.

The nurse is almost eye raping my boyfriend and giving her ugly smile while flaunting her fake boobs on the counter. It made my blood boil so I exploded like a mad volcano.

"Excuse me! Can you just tell or call Dr. Collins instead of ogling my husband?!" I became irritated that earns a big smile on Zac.

The nurse pouted and gave the direction we needed while saying incoherent words. I swear I'm close to pop her silicon breasts!

"That was so sexy and hot babe! I knew you had it in you. I love how you claim me as husband." His voice sends shivers down my spine.

"She deserves it for being such a bitch! You're my man technically we are married because we live together for two years. So I don't see any reasons why I shouldn't call you my husband. That is if you don't mind." I relaxed when we entered the elevator.

"Honestly I love hearing it." He pushed me against the wall with care.

"By the way I'm wearing the black thong you bought for me." I whispered seductively.

"You don't know what you do to me right now." He placed my hand on down south.

"Stop it where in the hospital." I blushed knowing how hard it is.

"Your fault for saying that." Zac smirked.

The elevator pinged and we stepped out to find the room number. We held hand and reached his cousin's office in time Martin came out.

"Hey it's been a long time since I saw you guys! Is my cousin giving you hard time at night Shannen?" He teased me.

"Nice to see you man but I am not sharing those details with you. Stop teasing Shannen or I'll tell your recent woman you have STD." Zac smacked his head.

"Enough of those threats I have a hot date tonight. The last thing I want them to know is I have that and that is most definitely not true." Martin placed a hand on his chest pretending his hurt.

"Then let's go inside so you can check Shannen." Zac grinned.

"Sure. Come on in!" Martin motioned his hand. 

We sat in front of Martin while he moved to his desk.

"Shannen please tell me what are you experiencing these days?" He started taking down notes. 

"I am having terrible headache and throwing up in the morning a lot just like today." I said the symptoms.

"I see in that case Shannen you need to do things so we can determine exactly what is wrong. We will take some blood samples from you and after that we will do urine test." He instructed me.

"Can I do the urine first before the blood that way I won't faint if I see the needle?" I felt so shame since I have this phobia.

"Of course! Take this cup and use my bathroom then we will do the blood test after." Martin hand me the small cup.

I stood up and proceed to the bathroom and do the process. When I got back Zac is nowhere to find.

"Where is Zac?" I searched cautiously.

"He got a call from Uncle Cris." He took the cup.

"Martin since Zac is outside I need your help. I know I might be pregnant and I want it to keep it a secret till next week on my graduation day." I fiddled my nails.

"Sure but we will still take the test to make sure. If you are then I will prescribe you the vitamins needed for the baby. I'll call you tonight for the blood result." He agreed.

I'm glad Zac didn't hear our conversation when he came back.

"So what's wrong with Shannen man? What's the result?" Zac asked Martin impatiently.

"Relax man the result will come out tonight but I will give Shannen a call. In the meantime give Shannen some tea and crackers for her stomach. If the throwing up continue I'll be giving her the right medicine to take." Martin tried his best act.

"Thanks bro. I guess it will lessen my worries for her." Zac stands up and giving Martin a bro hugged.

"See you soon Martin. Thanks so much." I hugged him and we bid goodbye.

After the hospital appointment we head home straight since I was tired. Zac made our dinner and gave me a bubble bath afterwards. Same time Martin called to confirm my suspicion. Zac came afterwards and I relay him the message about the result but I hide the truth.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine