Chapter 3 - The Sisters Bond

SHANNEN POV

I knew Zac was checking me as soon as I got out of the shower. I thought he would kiss me senseless but he just pecked my lips. I was very disappointed since I want more. We do have sex several times but my libido these past few weeks is insane. The image of him inside the shower drives me wild and I'm holding myself not to join him. I breathed in deeply and decided to continue dressing up. I diverted my wild imagination to my phone and dialled my sister in Italy.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Sher:          Hey little sis. What's up? I missed you! (She picked up instantly)

Me:             Hey big sis I'm okay. I missed you too. (My voice came out as sad)

Sher:          Wait why is your voice like that? Ohh no... Did Zac broke up with you or he cheated on you?  I swear I'll kill him if--- (She started to rile up)

Me:              What? Of course not!! What makes you think that?! (I was irritated)

Without even knowing it's not in my nature to lash out on anybody especially to Sherry.

Sher:          Everything okay? (My sister's worried tone)

Me:             I'm sorry I shouldn't yell at you. I don't know what's wrong with me I've been moody and my emotions are crazy. (I apologize)

Sher:          I understand. Your graduation is near and you're probably stressed out. (She thought and I stayed silent)

Me:             For a start, yes and no but there's something else. I... uhmm... (I swallowed my pride and told her)

Sher:          Ohh... My... GOD!! You really did it!! Well it's about time you're already 23. Tell me how was it? (She squealed and I just rolled my eyes)

Me:             Sherry if you stop talking I'll probably tell you the whole deeds but since you keep going I won't. (I teased her)

Sher:          Is he big? Is he rough or gentle? (She keep ranting)

I keep blushing the whole time remembering the first night we did it.

Me:             No! I won't share our intimate moments especially his... nevermind! (I stopped since I can't say it)

Sher:          Did you able to walk after that? Ha ha ha! (She laughed teasingly)

Me:             I know you are going to act and tease me like this. (My face is red as tomato)

Sher:          Okay I'll stop. So what else is bothering you? (My sister's tone begun serious)

Me:              I think I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do. What if he's not ready to be a father now? There are lot of plans we made plus we are not even married. (I didn't know I was already crying)

Sher:          Hey little sis stop crying. Well if you really think you're pregnant don't stress yourself. It's bad for my nephew or my niece. Second, you've been together for two years and I don't think Zac will leave you. That guy is head over heels in love with you. (She calmed me down)

Me:             Mom and his dad will dislike us even more. (I began to get stress)

Sher:          Mother can't keep being mad to Zac forever. He already proved so many times that his intentions are true as for his father let's give it a time. At the end of the day it's you and Zac's lives so stop being depressed and be happy. (She advised while I'm listening)

Me:             Thanks Sher you're the best friend and the best sister. (I thanked her sniffing a little from crying)

Sher:          No problem you know I love you so much. Plus I'm your only sister in the world unless there is an unidentified sibling out there. (She giggled)

Me:             Anyways thanks for being such a great listener. I better get ready Zac is going to come out in the shower anytime soon. (I heard the water stops)

Sher:          You know I'm always here for you. I'm just a Viber, Facebook, Instagam or Skype away. (She mentioned all her social accounts)

Me:             I know thanks to the technology. I love you big sis. I missed you so much. Stay safe! (I really do miss her)

Sher:          I love you too little sis. Take good care and call me as soon as you know the result I can't wait! Missed you too! (Then we hanged up)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

After a while Zac out from the bathroom and damn I just want him. Damn why does he have to be so hot in those towels.

"That was my same thoughts earlier babe." He winked and moved closer to me.

I didn't realize it was loud for him to hear. He captured my lips hungrily. I kiss him back with the same passion he does. Zac starts running his fingers on my shoulder and soon licked my neck to my earlobe.

"We need to stop if we want to make it on time at the hospital." He parted his lips and I object inwardly.

"Right." I unclasped my hand around his neck.

Once again I gagged Zac was right behind me and soothing my back. After few minutes my stomach settled Zac helped me up and we started getting ready.

"Come on babe let's get you to the hospital Martin is expecting us." He took my purse.

"How is he? We didn't see the Casanova for like a year now right?" I tried to remember the last time.

"He is great same as always." He chuckled.

"I also called Sher and she's sending her greetings." I put my shoes on.

"How is Italy treating Sherry?" He linked my hand with his.

"She's great." I forgot to at least know how she was.

Later I will call her I'm glad I didn't slip the conversation I had with her.

"I'm glad to hear she's okay." Zac grabbed the keys on the coffee table.

I reached for my coat but he beats me on it as always. I just rolled my eyes and he winked. Damn this guy is my personal heaven.

============================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine