Chapter 14 - The Date Preparation

ZAC POV

My alarm started ringing so I decided to wake up and so as my lovely fiancé.

"Hmm I love the way you wake me up." She slowly opened her eyes.

"And I love the way your naked body next to me." I kissed her temple.

"You're such a perv." She playfully hit my chest.

"Only for you babe. What do you say let's have dinner tonight and celebrate?" I ran my hand on her shoulder.

"But we already did." She reasoned out.

"I know but I wanna take you out just the two of us." I start kissing her soft spot behind her ear.

"I... ahh... Zac---" Her audible reply. 

I captured her lips soon and ended up making love. To be honest she's a bit aggressive although I'm not complaining. It's just that she became more sensitive with my touch.

"Wanna join me in the shower? I might need your hand." I smirked.

"I'd love too but we will never make it through the dinner you wish for us tonight." She playfully pouts.

"So it's a yes." I stated smiling.

"I can never say no to that handsome face now can't I?" She blushed.

"Then let's get ready before you change your mind. You go ahead and I'll join you after fixing the bed." I kissed her lips.

I followed my beautiful wife to be in the shower who is busy washing her hair.

"Need help on your hair?" I hugged her from behind.

"Yes please. Thanks." She handed me the shampoo.

"My pleasure." I massaged her scalp.

"We won't make it babe if you take five more minutes rinsing my hair. I think its better we stay and eat dinner here." She suddenly turned around.

"As much as I love the idea I already made the reservation at 1930 plus I have one more surprise for you before the night ends." It was her turn to bathe me.

"Okay babe." She finished soaping me.

After some more minutes I get out of the shower choosing my best outfit for Shannen's eye. I picked grey pants and black longsleeves, put on my shoes then wear my watch. It was also Shannen's gift on our first anniversary. I'm about to put on my shoes when Shannen went out from the shower dripping wet.

"Like what you see babe?" She smirked while holding the tip of her towel.

"Oh yeah I do." I stood up and kissed her hungrily.

We were so caught up in the moment when we heard the doorbell rings. Damn I need all the self- control with this woman she is killing me.

"Zac..." She pulled away panting.

"I'll get it babe. Go get dress." I pecked her lips one more time.

I took my coat lying on the bed and head downstairs. After receiving the flowers I ordered I went to the library where I hide the ring. I can't help but smile because tonight we will be officially engage. Heck I'm nervous as hell but I'm trying my best to stay calm. I heard her shoes getting closer so I placed the small square box in my pocket hurriedly.

======================================================

SHANNEN POV

I start getting ready when Zac went to get the door myself. I'm having panic attack with what to wear and suddenly my stomach do the somersault again. Good thing Zac is not here otherwise he will go ballistic. I really need to tell him about my pregnancy. I can't hide it anymore especially there is a visible small bumps.

After scanning our walk-in closet I found the perfect dress. It's a black pencil cut sleeveless dress made from. For my make-up I picked blue and grey eyeshadows and blend it on my eyes. A touch of mascara and eyebrow contouring then I also used black eyeliner for smoky effect, an orange blush on and light matte red lipsticks. After twenty minutes I'm done.

For my hairy style I curled the tip of my hair since Zac loved it that way. I chose are all blue starting from the stud earrings, beaded bracelet, the purse and shoes too. I matched my accessories and it made me satisfied with the outcome.

I saw the necktie by the bed and took it. He must have been forgotten it. I went out of the bedroom and find Zac getting out of the library.

"You look breath-taking babe." He hands over the bouquet.

He kissed me and smelled the vanilla scent I used since he like it.

"Thanks for the flowers my handsome boyfriend." I placed the flowers on the vase.

"Shall we?" He gave his right arm.

"Wait! I need to put this on first." I began fixing his tie.

"Thanks babe. What will I do without you?" He watched me.

"No need to wonder because I won't leave you. There all done let's go." "You always tie it perfectly."   He led us to the car and off we go to our destination.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine