8. would they be proud?

~~~~♛~~~~

You groan as you roll over on your bed

You groan as you roll over on your bed. You head was pounding from the massive hangover you had. You slowly opened your eyes, the sun making your head hurt even more.

"Here's some water and food, your definitely gonna need it."

You roll over to see Arthur squatting next to you holding a cup and some food.

"Ugh, why didn't you stop me from drinking that much?" You asked I'm taking the food and water.

"You looked like you were having fun, I didn't want to ruin it." He laughed.

"I probably wouldn't of listened anyways." You smiled.

"Exactly. Javier isn't feeling well either, you two really went heavy on the alcohol." Arthur said looking over to see Javier throwing up behind a tree.

You laughed. "Well at least I'm handling it better than him."

Arthur laughed with you. "I'm heading out for a while, me and John have a train robbery planned. I was going to invite you but you don't look up to it."

"Yeah, I probably won't be doing much today." You sighed. "Thanks for the offer though, I'll take it up next time. Now let me sleep." You said.

Arthur smiled. "Yes ma'am." He got up and heading out of camp. You weren't actually going back to sleep, you just needed it to be quiet. You felt like death. Alcohol wasn't your best friend, but it did allow you to have hell of a good time for a little while. The quiet didn't last long though, as Abigail came over to talk to you.

"Y/n, can I ask you for a favor?" She asked.

You rubbed your eyes and sat up. You weren't sure is she was talking loudly or the massive migraine just made it sound like she was shouting, but every word that left her mouth made your heard pound. "Yeah, what's up?" You asked.

"Can you do something with Jack? His father is being.. well himself, and Jack needs to go do something. I know you had a bit of a crazy night, but Jack has taking a liking to you." She said.

"Yeah of course, I could do with some time out of camp anyways. Let me wake up a bit more and I'll take him." You responded.

"Thank you y/n" Abigail said before walking off.

You stood up and walk through camp. You spotted Javier sitting at the table, with his head down. You sat next to him.

"You look horrible." You said.