21. angelo bronte

~~~~♛~~~~

A few days have gone past since your birthday party and a lot of progress had been made finding Jack

A few days have gone past since your birthday party and a lot of progress had been made finding Jack. Arthur and Dutch were able to find out where Angelo Bronte lived, and were going there tonight.

Arthur, Dutch, and John had already headed into Saint Denis, but told you to meet them there. You put on your boots and gun belt, and made your way across camp. You were walking past the table when Micah put his foot out to try and trip you.

"What are you, a child?" You asked while rolling your eyes.

He stood up and slowly got closer to you. "You think your all high and mighty because Dutch and Morgan have taken a liking to you, but I'm on to you."

"I don't have time for this." You said trying to turn and walk away, but he caught your arm before you could. "Get off of me." You said trying to wiggle your arm free.

"Your hiding something. I don't know what it is but I'll figure it out." He said staring into your eyes. You turned your face in disgust as the smell of alcohol from his breath hit your nose.

"Micah what the hell are you doing?" Javier yelled walking over to the two of you.

Micah laughed and let go of your arm. You winced, and looked down to see the red mark left on your skin.

"Little Javier coming to save his princess, how precious." Micah taunted.

"Get out of here." You yelled at him. He smirked, and put his hands up in surrender. He slowly turned to walk away while laughing again.

"You okay?" Javier asked looking at the mark on your arm.

"I'm fine. He can't do much damage." You chuckled.

"Do you want to go out and do something? It's been a while since we've gotten to do something together." He asked you.

"I have to go meet Dutch, Arthur, and John right now, but once we have Jack back?" You explained.

"Sounds good. Bring him back safe." He said nodding his head as he left. You walked over to Anastasia and mounted up. Getting Jack back safely was your top priority.

You found yourself at a small park in Saint Denis. You noticed the boys sitting on the steps inside. You hitched Anastasia and made your way over to them. "Good your here." Dutch said as he saw you walking up.

"You boys ready?" You asked.

They all stood up. "Of course." Dutch said starting to walk.