28. your not going

~~~~♛~~~~

It had been about a week since Micah told the whole camp about you and Dutch

It had been about a week since Micah told the whole camp about you and Dutch. Dutch had mostly avoided you. You tried to talk to him, but every time you said something he told you he had other things to worry about. You did have the chance to talk to Javier more, and you were working to bring back your friendship. The girls had tried to get the details out of you, supporting the relationship, but you didn't want to talk about it. Arthur had tried his best to be by your side since Dutch was acting the way he was, but he was constantly working.

Within that week, Dutch, Arthur, Bill, John, and Lenny all went to Brontes house, and killed him. You heard from Arthur it was quite violent, but you didn't want the details. You were invited along but you still believed it wasn't necessary.

Dutch and Hosea had been talking about robbing the bank in town. They hoped that money would be enough to get out of there. You were walking into the house to go talk with Dutch and Hosea when you were stopped by Micah.

"You've been avoiding me." He snarled.

"Clearly not well enough." You said rolling your eyes trying to walk past him. He grabbed your arm before you could get away.

"Dutch hasn't spoke to you, I guess you were just his dirty little toy, that was meant to stay a secret." He chuckled.

"Let me go Micah." You tried pulling away from him.

"Now the two boys who liked ya won't even look in your direction. I was thinking you needed some new company." He smirked. His breath wreaked of whiskey.

"Micah stop, your drunk." You responded.

"Oh I know you love it." He said, squeezing your wrist tighter.

"Micah. Knock it off." A loud voice boomed. You turned to see Dutch standing at the doors of the house. Micah reluctantly let go of your wrist. "Okay boss." He huffed and turned away. You walked up to Dutch and you both started to walk into the house.

"Thank you." You said looking up at him. He didn't say or do anything in response. You looked to the ground as you both walked into the room and Dutch took a seat next to Hosea, who had a map of the bank.

"Where were we?" Dutch said.

Hosea started explaining his plan again. "Look the bank. Karen, Tilly, Abigail, I sent them all. They all say the same thing. There's no more than one armed guard. And the police, it's a city, there are police, but as far as we can tell the patrols will all be going this way." Both men studied the map as Hosea explained everything. Arthur wandered in at some point as well.