10. nothing to crazy

~~~~♛~~~~

You woke up the next morning full thinking about the past day with Dutch

You woke up the next morning full thinking about the past day with Dutch. You didn't understand why he wanted to keep you a secret. You also didn't know if he had said anything to Molly. You felt bad, she loves that man and you screwed her over. You can't even imagine what it would feel like to be cheated on by the man you love, with a woman he hardly knew. But yet again, your judgment was clouded.

You knew a secret relationship would be exciting for a bit, but if true feelings build, you were worried about how they would be handled.

You put your thoughts in the back of your mind so you could get work done around camp. You went to chop some wood for camp. Your concentration was broke when Javier came over and sat by the tree near by.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. He was referring to what happened at the river the day before.

"I'm good. It makes me happy knowing the people who killed my parents are gone, they can't hurt anymore innocent people." You exhaled. "I'm not like them, my parents would be proud of who I became." You sent him a reassuring smile.

He smiled back. "Exactly. You are one of the most caring and beautiful individuals I've ever met."

You looked away and slightly blushed. "Thank you Javier."

Your conversation was cut short by Dutch approaching you.

"Mr. Escuella, could I borrow Miss l/n for a moment?" Dutch asked the man sitting beneath the tree. Javier nodded, shooting you a smile before walking off.

"Can we go for a walk?" Dutch ask. You smile and nodded. Dutch lead you out of camp and down one of the many trails in the surrounding area. Once far enough from camp, Dutch turned around quickly picked you up and spun around. You giggled as he set you down and pulled you into a hug.

"Did we leave camp just for that?" You asked with a chuckle.

"Well I do have a question, I just thought the privacy would be nice." He smirked.

"What's the question?" You asked.

"I'm going into town later with Strauss, we're meeting John and Arthur there, would you like to join? Won't be anything crazy." He asked.

"Yeah I'd love to get out of camp." You said with a smile. "Now if you'll excuse me, i was working." You laughed as you started to turn away.

"Not so fast." Dutch said as he grabbed your arm and turned you to face him. He quickly attached his lips to your. The kiss was full of hunger. He held your face and looked into your eyes with a smirk. "Okay, now your free to go."