9. arguments

~~~~♛~~~~

The ride was silent, and the tension in the air was thick

The ride was silent, and the tension in the air was thick. You needed Dutch to explain why he will be all over you one minute, and then the second you were back at camp, he wouldn't even look at you. You also felt that you owed him an apology. Yes, he was the one that should apologize for not telling you about Molly, but you openly flirted with Javier just to get back at him.

You arrived at the same plot of land he took you to the night before. He got off his horse, and paced for a moment, trying to collect his thoughts. You watched as the moonlight hit his face, showing his head was full of thoughts. You got off Anastasia and made your way over to him.

"Look we need to talk." You said.

"Y/n..." Dutch started.

"No. You always cut me off when I'm trying to talk to you and I'm tired of it. I deserve to be listened to as much as you do, so I'm starting this conversation." You snapped. It may have been a bit aggressive, but you were tired of him not listening to what you had to say. He slightly nodded, acknowledging your request.

"I need to understand what's going on. Why did you bring me out here when you could tell I felt something for you, make me feel like I was on top of the world, and then go back to camp and have your hands all over Molly, and not even look at me? You made me feel as if I was some type of toy." You said to him.

"I understand I should have told you about Molly, but you did the same thing with Javier so what's the problem?" He said back.

"One, you should not have even kissed me. That's not fair to me or Molly. Second I did what I did because you hurt me. You made me feel like a piece of shit!" You said, your voice getting louder.

Dutch studied your face, his jaw clenched. You looked back with the same demeanor. He exhaled and put his head down. "I'm sorry y/n." He stepped closer taking your hand. "It's just you make me feel something I haven't felt in a while. I care for Molly, I do, but she doesn't make me feel like you do."

He raised his hand and put it on your cheek. You felt your face warming up. "Dutch..." you said moving your head away.

"I'll end it with Molly if that's what it takes to have you." He said. Your mouth opened slightly at the shock of his statement. "I'll do whatever it takes, because I want you y/n."

You weren't sure if Dutch was being truthful, but your judgment was clouded by desire. You craved this man. Everything about him, his style, his confidence, the way he made your legs weak just by looking at you, made you want him.

Your lips smashed into his. He was taken back by the sudden force you used, but he quickly kissed back just as hard. His hands traveled down you waist and yours were tangled in his hair. His kisses moved from your mouth, down your neck, and onto your collarbone. Your head fell back and you let out a quiet moan of pleasure. You removed your hands from his hair and grabbed his hands which were now resting on your lower back. You moved them to your blouse, letting him know exactly what you wanted.