23. party

~~~~♛~~~~

"Shit, ouch

"Shit, ouch." You said as you tried to get your dress on, but scratching yourself instead.

"Do you need any help?" You heard Mary-Beth ask from outside the closed tent.

"Yes please." You said, stuck half way in the dress. She entered quickly so no one would see, and laughed when she saw you.

"I did this by myself yesterday, I don't know what I did wrong this time." You said laughing. She was able to help you in the dress and zip it up. She also helped put on the necklace Javier picked out. "This dress is beautiful!" Mary-Beth said looking at you.

"I already miss my pants." You said rolling your eyes.

"Let's go show the boys!" She said grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the tent.

You walk out to see Arthur making fun of Bill in his suit. They both turned to face you when they saw you approach. "I knew you'd pick out a good one." Arthur said studying the dress.

"Wow." Is all Bill could muster up.

"Look at our little princess." Hosea said walking over to greet you.

The others around camp slowly made their way over to admire your dress. You noticed Javier sitting at the fire watching everyone. You felt a small pain in your heart for the man.

"What's with all the commotion?" You heard Dutch say as he got closer to the group. He stopped when he saw you in your dress. His eyes scanned your body for a moment before snapping back into reality. "You look very lovely Miss. l/n" he said. "Okay let's head out. There's two wagons, Bill and Hosea, your in one. The other is me, Arthur, and y/n." Dutch explained. You all walked over to your designated wagon. Dutch held his hand out to help you in. He got in second sitting across from you, and Arthur sat next to you. You slowly made your way out of camp and into Saint Denis. Arthur looked at both you and Dutch before smiling.

"Doesn't y/n look beautiful?" Arthur said, asking the question to Dutch. You looked up at Arthur and raised an eyebrow.

"She looks lovely." Dutch responded.

"I'm surprised no one in camp has made a move on you." He said turning to you. "Hell maybe I'll have to do it."

You chuckled under your breath, realizing Arthur was trying to get Dutch railed up.

"Imagine, 'Mrs. Morgan'." He continued.

Dutch's face was tense. Arthur grabbed your hand and looked at you. "Miss l/n, would you do me the honor-" he started before Dutch cut him off. "That's enough."