12. fishing trip

~~~~♛~~~~

It's been a few days since you arrived at the new camp

It's been a few days since you arrived at the new camp. Everyone seemed to be calm, and getting back into the swing of things. You sat under a tree on the outskirts of camp reading a book when Hosea came over to greet you.

"Me, Arthur, and Dutch are going out on a fishing trip. Dutch told me how good you handled Cornwall, I thought maybe you'd like to join us as a job well done?" Hosea asked you.

You closed your book and smiled at him. "Id love to." You replied. You made your way over to your horse and mounted up.

"What a good looking group of people, let's go fishing." Dutch smiled.

"Let me show you how it's done." Hosea joked.

"Why don't we just fish here? There's a whole lake of them." Arthur chimed in as you rode out of camp.

"Cmon Arthur, don't be such a downer." You giggled. He looked back at you and shot you a playful glare.

"You guys did good finding that spot." Dutch said to you and Arthur.

"If it wasnt for y/n, we probably wouldn't have. Did you know she spoke German?" Arthur said.

Dutch looked back at you. "Hmm, no I didn't."

"You boys don't know anything about me." You joked.

"Oh I'm sure one day we will." Dutch said turning back around.

Hosea continued to lead you to his fishing spot, when you got stopped by a train. As you were approaching, Dutch noticed law sitting. As you stopped your horse, one of the men in the back of the laws wagon greeted the boys. "Hello gentlemen."

"Look What the cat drug in." Dutch laughed. You raised an eyebrow and the man you didn't recognize.

"I seem to have gotten me in a spot of bother." The man said.

"Let's see if we can sort this out." Dutch said riding up to the men driving the wagon.

"How are you boys? This is quite some country you have here." Dutch started. "Hoagy Macintosh, at your service."

You struggled to hold in your laughed, while Arthur rolled his eyes.

"Now tell me sir, what did the silly fancy flop back there do?" Dutch asked.

"He was accused of running a gold mining investment scam." The man who introduced himself as Leigh Gray said.

"I'm sure he wasn't. He is a magician, I know him. He's a fool, but he's not a bad feller." Dutch said.