Preaching To The Choir

That week and the next passed and Saturday morning came bright and early for the trio. Cyn was downstairs listening to music while she waited for Andre to pick her up. The two of them were going to brunch and then shopping. Brandon's birthday was coming up and he wanted Cyn's help to pick out a gift for him. Emma and Delilah came downstairs and saw her dancing along to the music playing through her headphones. She had no idea she was being watched until she turned around. She jumped and removed her headphones, startled by the realization she was not alone.

"Nice moves." Delilah teased.

Cyn blushed. "Thank you, Daddy."

  "You're welcome, princess."

  "Baby, come here" Emma said holding her arms out. Cyn went over and wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist. "We're going to miss you today."

  "I'm going to miss you guys too. Don't have too much fun without me."

  "Don't worry about that. You're way more fun than Daddy." Emma whispered.

  "Hey!" Delilah gently pulled Cyn from Emma's arms into her own. "What she meant to say is I'm more fun than her, right princess?"

  Cyn looked from Delilah to Emma. "Uhh..."

  The doorbell rang and Cyn happily skipped to the door to answer the welcomed distraction. Andre smiled back at her. He loved Cyn like a little sister. It was hard not to love her. She was kind and sweet. Smart and so annoyingly cute. He wanted to pinch her adorable little cheeks sometimes but thought she would probably hate that. After Cyn gave him a hug, he stepped inside to greet Emma and Delilah.

  "Hi, Dre." They said at the same time.

  "Hi, ladies." He waved shyly. They were always super friendly but they were still intimidating to say the least. It was like Cyn, the cute little sheep, had been taken in by two wolves.

  "Okay." Cyn said after sliding her shoes on. "I'm ready!" She kissed Delilah then Emma. "I'll be back in time for dinner. I love you guys."

  "Yeah I love you guys too." Dre said.

  Emma and Delilah chuckled and waved them out. As soon as they were alone again, Delilah gave her love a passionate kiss.

  Emma noticed that ever since their impromptu boss/secretary role play, Delilah had been all over her. It wasn't really like Delilah to be so needy. Emma had also noticed how subservient Delilah had made herself towards her. Like, she wanted to be her sub more often. By no means was Emma complaining. She liked it, loved it actually. It made Emma feel good knowing that Delilah was more comfortable submitting to her and she was embracing her submissive side.

Their kiss started by the door and ended with Emma sitting on the couch while Delilah was on her knees between the blondes legs. Emma's hands we're wrapped around Delilah's throat. She applied just enough pressure to hinder the blood flow.

  "Delilah." Emma said after she broke their lip lock. The green of her sub's eyes were dark and wide. Wild with lust. It was always abundantly clear when Delilah was turned on. It was like she was in overdrive and hyper focused on the task at hand.

  "Mistress?" Her entire body was pulsing with desire. She just wanted to please her love.

  "Get the door."

  "What?" Delilah asked confused. In their heated exchange she hadn't heard anything except her own heartbeat in her ears.

  Emma chuckled and pinched the brunette's nipple through her shirt. It hardened under the pressure. "The door. Someone knocked."