Play Time

Lunch was over and everyone was saying their goodbyes.

  "I promised them I would play tour guide for the rest of the day." Cyn said nodding towards her parents.

  "That will be fun, right?" Emma asked.

  Cyn shrugged. "It'll be interesting. What are you two going to do today?"

  "We have to have a talk but then I don't know. When is your family going back home?" Emma was not trying to be rude but their presence was throwing off her routine.

  Cyn giggled. "You miss me?"

  "So much." Emma leaned in and kissed her. She tried to keep it clean since Cyn's family and Maverick were still around.

  Cyn whined when Emma pulled away. "I miss you too."

  Delilah walked over and grabbed Cyn from behind. "Why are you pouting, little one?"

  Cyn shivered from the strong embrace. She loved when Delilah grabbed her like that. She relaxed and rested her head against her Daddy. "I just miss you guys."

"Aw. We miss you too, but we'll be here after your family leaves. You should enjoy the time you have with them."

Emma nodded. "Delilah's right."

"Enjoy your family. Delilah's right." Cyn mocked both of them and wiggled her head back and forth.

"Oh?" Emma chuckled. "Did you see that Delilah?"

"I did." Delilah sneakily pinched Cyn's butt and made her yelp and giggle.

"Cynthia." Ava and Harper said together.

She groaned. "I guess I have to go." She kissed Delilah and Emma. "I'll see you guys later."

They both said bye and watched her go off with her family before getting in their car and going home. When they got inside Emma grabbed Delilah and pulled her closer.

  "Yes, Mistress?" Delilah asked.

  "Are you okay?"

  "Yes."

  "What happened at lunch? Why did you run off?" Emma inquired.

  Delilah sighed. "I was just thinking about the talk we need to have and I got overwhelmed."

  "Do you still feel overwhelmed?" Emma asked.

  "Honestly?"

  "Always."

  "Yes." Delilah nodded.

  "Okay. So let's talk." Emma pulled Delilah over to the couch and sat down. "This is about moving correct?"

  "Yes."

"As I said earlier, I want to live with you. I'd love to actually. Was this something you wanted to do soon or was it just a passing thought?"

  "No. I want to live with you and Cyn. I just don't know how soon or any other details."  Delilah confessed. It wasn't like her to not have a plan. She didn't like it.

  Emma nodded. "I see. I think we should have a group conversation and do a test run. We'll all live together for a few weeks and see how it plays out or if we're ready for that."

  "Okay."

  "How do you feel about that?" Emma asked.

  "Good. I think it's a good idea."

  Emma smiled. "Good." She stood up and Delilah stood up as well. She started walking upstairs and Delilah was right behind her. Emma thought maybe it was a mere coincidence but it didn't stop. Everywhere she went, Delilah went. Upstairs downstairs. To the kitchen. To the office. Emma stopped walking and turned around. "Baby."