All That Glistens...

The room was spacious with all the comforts of a hotel room, including a toilet, sink, and shower. However, there was only a small wall to separate that section from the beds. Not to mention most hotel rooms don't come with a vast collection of tools to torture and please your lovers. There was even a large vending type machine that you could purchase toys or items you may need. There was a mini fridge and freezer with cold things. A first aid kit and other amenities you may need during play. Emma washed her hands while her girls were getting undressed.

  "Mistress?" Delilah said as she was taking her clothes off. "I need help with this zipper. Its stuck."

  Emma stood behind her. She was going to help her but she was not in a rush. She was going to savor every second of this. Since their fight about the disc this would be the first time she's had ownership of her plaything. She grabbed Delilah by the waist and pulled her closer. She let her hand explore her body as Delilah rolled against her. "I'm going to take my time tonight and make you my personal whore." Emma whispered into her ear as she unzipped the back of the skirt. Her words made Delilah shudder. The skirt fell to the ground as Emma continued her groping. She began kissing Delilah's back, teasingly biting her.

Cyn started taking her clothes off but the scene between her lovers had her attention. She absolutely loved when Emma dominated Delilah. It was so sexy. Maybe because no one else had that power over her. Nobody in any of their lives would dare try to give Delilah orders much less expect for her to obey them. No one except Emma and Delilah complied. The powerhouse of a woman bowed to Emma any time she requested and that turned Cyn all the way on.

  Emma got Delilah out of the rest of her clothes and made her bend over the edge of the bed. When she turned around to see what was taking Cyn so long she was met with the lustful stare of two grey eyes. Emma smirked. She never met someone who genuinely got off just from watching before she met Cyn. It worked in everyone's favor perfectly. "Sweets?"

  "Yes, Mommy?" Cyn answered. She forgot she was supposed to be taking her clothes off.

  "Why aren't you naked?" Emma asked.

"Oh!" Cyn immediately and quickly started to remove her clothing.

  "Now come here, bad girl." Emma said as she grabbed Cyn's hand and pulled her into a searing kiss. It made Cyn's knees weak. She started touching Emma's body but her hands were grabbed and placed behind her back. She whined. "I think you've touched me enough without permission tonight." Emma said as she bent Cyn over right beside Delilah. With one hand on each of their asses she squeezed their cheeks hard before touching their clits. She massaged them so lightly it was more torturous than pleasurable. They both moaned out in unison. A holy chorus to Emma's ears. She felt so powerful being in charge of their pleasure at the same time. Ethereal even.

"Stay just like this." Emma instructed before strutting away to inspect the tool options she had at her disposal. She loved the fact that everything was extremely clean. She was worried for a moment about using these rooms but her fears were quickly put to bed. There wasn't even a speck of dust to be found. Her eyes went to the vending machine. How fun was this? Like an adult bubblegum machine almost. Emma shoved the excitement of Emmy back down and focused. She gathered and paid for all the things she thought she would need for their play time. When she returned to the bed she heard the faint whispers of Delilah and Cyn. Cyn was actually giggling. "And what are you two planning?" Emma asked as she laid out her bounty on the empty table.

  "Nuffin, Mommy." Cyn said sweetly.

"Why don't I believe you?" Emma said mirthlessly. She looked at both of them bent over and cursed under her breath. How did she, of all people, get so lucky? "Doll?"