One In A Million

Cyn sat straddled across Delilah's lap. They were on the couch. Talking about nothing too important. Just passing the time. Emma was leaving for her dinner soon and they were contemplating going out for dinner themselves or staying in and cooking. Really it was more of Delilah suggesting things that Cyn would eat and Cyn shrugging at most of the offered choices.

"Daddy pick." Cyn said before putting her thumb in her mouth. She was feeling too little to make big girl decisions.

"Okay, baby. I'll decide." She looked at her watch. "Mistress!" She called out.

Emma came trotting down the stairs. "Yes, doll?"

"You're going to be late." She reminded Em of the time.

"Yeah, well I don't want to go at all." Emma huffed as she checked her hair in the mirror. Admittedly, she was already in a bad mood. She wasn't even giving the guy a chance. He could be cool, but Emma didn't care. She liked her family the way it was.

  Delilah tapped Cyn's booty to get her to shift to the couch. She gave her a quick kiss before walking over to Emma. "Can I hold you?" She asked. Emma nodded her permission and Delilah wrapped her long arms around her girlfriend from behind. Their eyes met in the mirror. "Everything will be okay, Mistress." Delilah cooed. "There's nothing to be nervous about. If he's a jerk we'll get Miguel to beat him up."

  Emma smiled and relaxed under the sound of her lover's melodic voice. She always appreciated the smooth feel of her low raspy voice. "Thank you, baby."

"I wish we were going with you." Delilah mumbled. She rested her chin on Emma's shoulder and lazily ran her finger up and down the blonde's abdomen.

Emma sighed. "Me too but I'm positive I'd kill him if he said or did anything to you either of you. I don't know him. I can't trust him around the two most important people to me."

"I know, Mistress." Delilah kissed her cheek.

"Okay. I have to go." Emma freed herself from Delilah's grasp and gave her a kiss. "Sweets. Come here." She called out as she put her shoes on.

"Can't walk. Too little." Cyn mumbled. She wasn't too little to walk but she was extremely comfortable wrapped in her blanky.

Emma giggled and walked over to the couch where her sweet girl was laying down. She stooped down to be eye level with her. "I love you."

Cyn sat up and kissed her on the cheek. "I love Mommy. When hers coming back?" The little girl pouted.

  "Aww, princess. Don't make Mommy sad. I'll be back after dinner."

  "How long will that be?" Cyn asked.

  "I can't be sure and I don't want to lie to you." Emma looked into those teary grey eyes and sighed. She was breaking Emma's heart. "Okay. Tell you what. I'll be home before you can count to one million."

  Cyn perked up a little. "Promise?"

  "I promise." Emma gently bopped her nose. "Now, be good while I'm gone and I'll bring you dessert from the restaurant."

  "Chocolate cake!" Cyn shouted. Emma and Delilah discovered the littler Cyn felt, the louder she got. They still didn't understand that one.

  "Yes baby." Emma knew she was running late now but she didn't care. She wouldn't leave her girls without making sure they were both alright.

  "Otay, Mommy. Bye bye." Cyn put her thumb
in her mouth and laid back down. Emma kissed the side of her head before standing upright.

  "Doll?"