Water Benders

After the trio got all settled in, Delilah started to prepared them a late lunch. She was slicing an apple and absently staring out of the window. While it used to annoy her to have to always cook for other people she was intimate with, she found that it made her extremely happy to feed her girlfriends. They volunteered to help or make the meals all the time but she usually didn't let them. It made her feel good to make sure they were nourished and well taken care of. They were her babies after all. Suddenly, Delilah felt a pair of arms wrap around her body. She looked down to see Cyn's delicate little hands. Her fingernails were painted a soft pink.

  "This is a stick up. Give me all the apple slices!" Cyn said in a fake aggressive tone.

  "Oh no. What ever shall I do?" Delilah asked playing along.

  "Don't worry! I'll save you!" Emma roared. She hopped into the kitchen and started tickling Cyn until the little woman was on the floor giggling. "Do you give up?" Emma asked.

  "Never!" Cyn cried out while she was laughing. Emma laughed too and continued to tickle her. After a while, Cyn's stomach started to hurt from all the laughter. "Okay! Okay! I give up take me to bad girl jail!"

Delilah chuckled and helped her from the floor. "Get up, baby. No one's going to bar girl jail. Here." She fed Cyn an apple slice.

"Wait." Emma interjected. "I save you from her but she gets the reward??"

"Come here, Mommy." Delilah pulled her closer and kissed her. She put an apple slice in Emma's mouth when she pulled away. "Happy?"

  Emma bit the apple. "Abundantly."

  "Hey!" Cyn whined. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed her tallest girlfriend on the lips.

  They all sat down to eat together. As they ate Emma told them about the plans she had for the week. She had almost every day planned out. It wasn't a strenuous itinerary but she made sure that with all her planning they had a good time.

  "I can't wait to get in the lake!" Cyn said. "Can you two swim?"

  "I can." Emma said.

  "I can swim!" Delilah said.

  "Oh really?" Emma asked. "Then why did I have to save you the last time we were here?"

  "Before college!?" Delilah asked. Emma nodded.

  "Daddy almost drowned!?" Cyn asked, panicked as if it was happening before her very eyes.

  "No." Delilah said.

  "Yes." Emma corrected her.

  "You pushed me into the water! I was shocked. I can swim, Emma. You didn't need to save me. You probably just wanted to feel me up or something." Delilah teased.

  Emma shrugged. "Hm... probably."

  "I still can't believe you guys sat there twiddling your thumbs when the entire time you liked each other." Cyn took the last bite of her sandwich and grabbed her juice. "Losers."

  "Hey!" Emma and Delilah said simultaneously.

  "Can we actually go to water now? I saw pedal boats out there!" Cyn said excitedly.

  "Sure. Let's get changed and go out." Emma grabbed everyone's plate and started to clear the table. Delilah washed the dishes before they got ready and they all went outside. Emma helped Cyn with her boat before pushing her own into the water. It was peaceful out on the water. Delilah pedaled up next to Cyn's boat and splashed water up with her hand.

"Hey!" Cyn shouted as she giggled. She splashed her back. "Wanna race?"

Delilah nodded. "If you want to lose."

  "Wanna bet!?" Cyn asked.

  "Yes, actually. I'd love to." Delilah smirked. As everyone knows, she loved a good bet. "What did you have in mind?"

  "Oooo. Make it good, sweets." Emma said. It wasn't even her bet and she was thrilled.

  "Hmm.." Cyn thought about it for a while. "Okay! Loser has to go skinny dipping!"

  Delilah laughed. "Well then. I hope you're ready to strip."

  "You're on!" Cyn shouted. "Mommy, can you be the judge?" Cyn asked.

  Emma nodded and maneuvered her boat further away until she was a good enough distance. "On your mark. Get set! Go!" Emma shouted. She laughed as she watched Delilah and Cyn race their boats. Cyn was behind just a little and purposefully crashed into the side of Delilah's boat.

  "Cheater!" Delilah shouted and laughed but she kept going until she reached Emma. She turned around and smirked at the pouting loser. "Take it off."

  "No fair! She got a head start!" Cyn whined.

"No I didn't! Now, free those tatas, baby." Delilah smiled and leaned back in her seat.

"Mommy!" Cyn said softly.

"Sorry, sweets. A bet's a bet." Emma shrugged. She did do a quick look around just to ensure they were alone on the lake. They were. It wasn't a busy season for the rental properties. Which was great for them.

  Cyn groaned but began taking her clothes off. She just knew the water was going to shockingly cold at first. Delilah whistled at her when she stood up. Cyn decided that if she had to do it, she might as well make a show of it. She flung her bikini top at Delilah and slowly bent over to take off her bottoms. Emma squirmed in her seat a little bit.

  Cyn leaped from her boat and splashed water up, getting both of her girlfriends wet. She went under for a while before popping back up above water. "It's actually not that bad. Feels really good actually."

"We'll take your word for it." Delilah said.

"Or you could join me." Cyn said with a wide grin on her face.

"Maybe tomorrow." The brunette didn't put on a bathing suit as Cyn and Emma had done. She opted for shorts and a tank top instead.

"Maybe today!" Cyn said as she started splashing and pushing the water at Delilah. Emma started laughing.

"Cynthia!" Delilah screamed while she tried to get away but it was no use. Everywhere she went Cyn kept tossing water.

"You're already soaked! You might as well get in, Daddy!" Cyn said.

Emma shrugged. "She does have a point."

Delilah huffed. "That's it. Your ass is mine when I get in there." She immediately and quickly took off her drenched clothes and hopped in to get Cyn. They both laughed while trying to attack each other with splashes of water.

  Emma smiled while she watched the two of the naked women playing with each other. Her attention was caught by the scenery and all of her old memories came flooding back. She thought of every time she would race Delilah to the top of the hills or every night they snuck off to drink beers they lifted off their parents. She remembered the way it felt to listen to Delilah talk and only be able to focus on her lips. The pain of wanting to kiss her but being too much of a chicken shit. Emma came back to reality and realized it was suddenly very quiet. Her girlfriends' laughter had ceased. She looked around but didn't see them at all.

  "Princess??" Emma said. "Doll!" She started to worry when suddenly her boat flipped over and with a splash she was in the water right next to them. Their laughter bubbled up again.

  Emma spit out the water that filled her mouth when her single person ship was capsized. "Oh very funny."

  "It was!" Cyn said nearly out of breath from laughing so hard.

  "You should have seen your face!" Delilah moved the sun bleached blonde hair from Emma face.

  "Okay. Well take this!" Emma said as she started splashing water into both of their faces. They all started laughing and screaming.

  "Every woman for herself!!" Cyn shouted as she swam away from the water madness.