Animal Planet

After breakfast, the three of them headed out to start their day. The very first stop was Cyn's best pal's house. Blu. Cyn was so excited she couldn't keep still. As soon as the car was put in park and turned off, she rushed out to the front door and rang the doorbell, leaving her girlfriends in the dust. Jewel opened the door and smiled when she saw Cyn standing there.

"What's up, Cyn? Come in." Jewel moved so the anxious little girl could go find her best friend.

"Hi, J!" Cyn shouted as she ran to Blu's room.

"No running!" Jewel and Emma said at the same time. Then they laughed.

"Sorry." Emma said as she and Delilah walked in.

"Not a problem. I say it at least fifty times a day to Blu." Jewel shrugged. "That and to use her inside voice."

"Excuse me?" Delilah said. "Blu has an outside voice."

Jewel laughed. "Uh yeah. Don't let her fool you." She led them to the den so they could sit.

  "Can I ask you something?" Delilah asked once they were all seated.

  "Sure."

  "Did I do or say something to Blu? Cyn says she does but I don't think Blu likes me very much." They were taking Blu with them for the day and she wanted to be sure she would be okay. Delilah didn't want anyone to be uncomfortable around her.

  "No, Blu likes you." Jewel said as she nodded. "She just takes a while to warm up to people. I'm sure after today you two will be like best friends."

"Bluby is my best friend." Cyn said from the entry way. She was holding Blu's hand.

"Yes. We're aware." Emma said.

Blu had changed her clothes so she could match with Cyn. Of course her shirt was not pink. It was black and she wasn't wearing a tiara, but everything else was the same. The collar. The skirt. The boots. Even their hair. Blu whispered something to Cyn and they started giggling.

"Yeah!" Cyn said aloud. "That's going to be fun."

"You two are going to have your hands full today." Jewel laughed as she swung her leg over the arm of the chair.

"Seems as though." Delilah said.

"We're ready!" Cyn shouted. "Come on Blu lets go to the car. I'll race you."

  "Wait." Blu said. She walked over to her Mommy and gave her a hug. "I love you."

  "I love you more." Jewel said. Blu bit her before she let go. "Ow, Blu!" Jewel said as she laughed. "Little fucker."

  Blu giggled. "K. Ready!" She said to Cyn as she got a head start on the race.

  "Cheater!" Cyn ran behind her.

  "Stop running!" The other three women shouted.

  Blu and Cyn slowed their run to a speed walk as they both giggled and got into the car.

"Well.." Jewel stood up. "I guess I'll see you guys later."

"If we survive." Emma said.

Jewel laughed. "Good luck. Oh and Blu knows she can't have them but she is very allergic to peanuts. She has an epipen in her backpack if she needs it but I wouldn't worry."

"I'm worried." Delilah said.

Jewel chuckled. "You'll be fine."

Emma and Delilah left Jewel in the house and met the two little ones in the car.