Blame It On The Alcohol

The party went on and the drinks kept coming. At this point in the night there was not a sober mind to be found but they were having a great time. After their short and awkward run in with Amerah, they effectively avoided her up to this point. Now Emma and Cyn were dancing with each other and giggling about nothing. Delilah was smiling, watching them from the sidelines. They were both so cute. Dre sauntered up and handed Delilah a cup of alcohol.

"No offense but I didn't see you make that, I'm not going to drink it." Delilah gently pushed the cup back towards him.

Dre shrugged and nodded his head. Probably a good rule of thumb he had never consider before. "Fair enough." He poured her drink into his cup and took a sip. "So what's up with mystique?" He asked grinning.

She had no idea who or what mystique was. "Excuse me?"

"Amerah. I caught the weird vibes." Dre smirked and nudged her with his elbow. "She your ex or something?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Emma's and she's a bitch." Delilah said. "I'm not exactly her biggest fan."

"Well I think we all noticed that, honey."

Wonder Woman walked up to Delilah while she was talking to Dre and playfully stroked her red wig. "Your costume is really sexy." She complimented her.

Delilah chuckled softly and looked down at the woman's outfit. "Thank you. So is yours."

"Yeah well it looks better on the floor." She bit her lip as she looked up into those beautiful green eyes.

Dre nearly choked on his drink from laughing. Delilah smiled. "I'm flattered but I'm taken."

"The hot ones always are." The girl smirked wickedly and gave the long legs of the woman standing next to her one more look. "Hi Dre."

"Hi Amber." He waved with the same hand he was holding his drink. Both Dre and Delilah watched attentively as Amber sashayed away. Male or female, Dre could always appreciate a nice ass when he saw one.

Emma was done dancing and had snuck up behind Delilah and Dre. She followed their eyes to see what they were looking at. "Enjoying the view, babe?" She asked when she realized Delilah was staring at that woman's ass.

Delilah jumped at the sound of her girlfriend's voice. "No." She laughed nervously. "I mean yes but..." She cleared her throat. "Where's Cyn?"

Emma laughed at Delilah's nervousness. She was only teasing. "Still dancing. Apparently she gets drunk and becomes the dancing queen."

Andre threw his hands up. "I told you guys!"

They both started laughing.

"So Amerah is your ex, huh?" Andre couldn't help himself from asking.

Emma looked at Delilah. Obviously she told him. Was she upset that she was here? What? Of course she was upset. It wouldn't make sense for her to be happy about it Emma. Use your brain. "Uh huh."

"Want me to kick her ass out?" Andre asked.

"No." Emma said at the same time Delilah said, "Yes."

Andre giggled and took another sip of his drink. Brandon walked up and whispered something in Dre's ear that left both men smiling. "Um well excuse me, ladies. Magneto needs my help." Dre said before following his boyfriend upstairs.

"Why don't you want her to leave?" Delilah asked when they were alone. Did Emma secretly like having her around?

"Because I like the idea of her seeing every time I do this." Emma pulled Delilah into a close embrace and started kissing her deeply. Delilah's moan was mostly masked by the music but Emma still heard it.