Baby Talk

Months upon months had passed since Cyn's accident. In the following weeks she stayed home and recuperated with the love and care of her girlfriends. She was better in no time really and they all enjoyed the extra time they got to spend together. It was the silver lining in an otherwise less than happy situation.

Emma's brother and Jasmine ended up extending their vacation throughout the rest of that week. It gave him more time to bond with both of his siblings and Jasmine got to hang out with Cyn more. It worked for everyone. Since then, Nicholas and Emma's relationship has done nothing but blossom. They speak to each other nearly every day. They've grown so close it was almost hard to believe. If they weren't chatting about every day life, they were discussing work.

After Cyn healed, Blu made good on her promise and tattooed the other half of the heart. However, Cyn didn't get it on her neck. She got it done on the back of her shoulder. It wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. She thought it was super cool because it was an anatomically correct heart instead of the usual ripped in half pretty hearts you see on Valentine's Day.

Delilah lied in bed and stared at the wall. The sky outside reflected her gloomy mood. She had been awake for hours now but refused to move. She didn't feel like getting up and making herself something to eat or doing her yoga routine. She just wanted to lay there and do nothing. It felt good actually.  Probably not something she could do every day but it was nice for now. The bedroom door opened and Emma walked in. Delilah peaked at her from under the duvet.

Their test run went so well that they decided to make it permanent. It was a mutual decision to use Delilah's house as their new home until they found a new place that fit all of their needs. So far it was going fantastic. Delilah couldn't imagine it going back to the way it was before. Their presence made her house a home.

"Doll, are you still sleeping?" Emma asked. She was concerned. It was unlike Delilah to sleep in or stay in bed so late into the day.

  "No, ma'am." Delilah removed the blanket from her head and looked up at her girlfriend.

  "Then what are you doing?" Emma asked. She sat on the edge of the bed and placed her hand on Delilah's forehead. Maybe she was sick.

  Delilah shrugged. "Nothing I guess. I just want to lay here."

  "Oh. Are you sure you're alright?"

  "Yeah but I could use your company." Delilah smiled at her. She needed cuddles. She wanted to be held. Their roles had not changed. She was still at Emma's beck and call twenty four seven. It was second nature to her now. She didn't question herself or Emma. She just obeyed.

"Hm." Emma realized Delilah's invitation was not one of sex. Her love needed some TLC. She removed her clothing and crawled into bed with her girlfriend. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed her the nape of her neck. Delilah sighed from relief. Emma liked when Delilah was all soft and needy. Being allowed to see her in this vulnerable state still felt like a privilege. It felt good.

Delilah smiled. "Thank you, Mistress." Her body molded into the shape of Emma's so they were touching in every possible place. Delilah needed the contact. She would not say it out loud but as Cyn said from time to time, her cuddle levels were low.

  "You're welcome, baby. I love you."

  "I love you too. Where is Cyn?" Delilah asked. She could have sworn she heard her not too long ago.

  "In her room. She needed, and I quote, "Cyn Cyn time."" Emma explained.

  "What do you think she does in there?"