Shock Value

When the three of them arrived to Delilah's house Cyn immediately started to feel nervous. Neither of them seemed particularly upset or angry with her but that was the most alarming thing. Whatever was about to happen was going to be terrible and wonderful at the same.

Delilah grabbed Cyn, pulling her from her own thoughts, and brought her into a searing hot kiss. She couldn't lie, seeing Penelope drool over her girl did make her jealous but it was also a bit of a compliment, in a way. Cyn was beautiful but she belonged to them. Delilah's hands wandered down Cyn's body and started to undress her.

  Emma pulled Delilah away from Cyn. "Lilah."

  Delilah groaned because she was enjoying herself. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Did you ask if you could play with Cyn?" The blonde asked.

"No but-"

Emma cut her off. "But no excuses. One."

Delilah got on her knees and sat in position one. Cyn watched with intense curiosity. Why was Mommy bossing Daddy around? They usually worked as a team or Daddy was the one in charge. It threw her off just a bit.

Delilah was thrown off her game as well. She wasn't used to having to submit to Emma when Cyn or anyone else was around. Even though Delilah was being obedient Emma could tell she was feeling uneasy. She stooped down and made her voice a whisper so only Delilah could hear her. "Are you okay?" Delilah hated herself for constantly needing so much reassurance. She nodded. Emma kissed her head gently. "You're my good girl."

"Always." Delilah said.

Emma smiled and repeated the word. "Always." She stood back up and looked at Cyn. "You."

"Yes, Mommy?" Cyn answered.

"Go upstairs and finish undressing. Wait for us in the playroom."

"Yes, ma'am." Cyn said before following instructions.

  Emma watched her walk upstairs then turned her attention to Delilah who was still kneeling in the same spot she left her. "Babe."

  "Yes, Mistress?"

  Emma gently tilted Delilah's head upwards to make her look at her. "Are you uncomfortable submitting to me in front of other people?"

  Delilah shook her head no. They already discussed limits when she was subbing. That wasn't one of the things she mentioned. The last thing she wanted to do was make Emma feel unfit. Delilah enjoyed being her sub. It would just take her a moment to get used to loving it 'out loud' so to speak.

  "Are you sure? Say the word and it'll stop." Emma assured her. "I love you."

  "I love you too. I'm sure, Mistress. I'm yours."

  Emma leaned down and kissed her deeply. "And I'm yours. Now, let's discuss Cyn."

A wicked smile appeared on Delilah's face. "Are you in the mood for a game?" She asked.

Upstairs Cyn stripped herself of her clothing and went to the bathroom just to freshen up. She did it very quickly so she didn't make her Mommy and Daddy wait. She held her breath as she opened the playroom door. To her relief they had not made it up there yet. Now she was confused. Emma's position preference was different than Delilah's. It seemed as though Emma was in charge tonight so Cyn decided to play it safe and get in the position Mommy liked most, which was bent over with her hands around her ankles. The posturing kind of made her dizzy sometimes so she hoped they wouldn't be long. She needed to tell her Mommy about this dizziness. Emma always tells her that her safety is the top priority. She knew she would be upset if Cyn got hurt because she didn't speak up. In the meantime Cyn wondered why Delilah seemed so compliant when Emma interrupted their kiss. Usually Mommy would have received a swift and deliberate punishment. It was unlike Daddy to be so... docile. Why were they doing it? Were they just trying to fuck with Cyn's head?