Delilah Says

While her girls were eating, Delilah went to take a shower. She didn't know how long Em would want to be little. If she stayed little the entire day, then it was Delilah's responsibility to plan their day. However, if her Mistress suddenly made a reappearance then of course Delilah would do whatever she wanted. Delilah thought it would be better to make a plan just in case. It was better to have a plan and not need it than need it and not have it. She stepped out of the shower and dried off. She walked into the bedroom naked to discover Cyn and Emma on the bed in their panties making out. They were both on their knees. Emma had her hand in Cyn's panties.

  Emma broke their kiss and smiled. "Look Cyn! Daddy's back."

  Cyn giggled and fell backwards on the bed. She looked up at Delilah and smiled. "Hi, Daddy."

"Hi." Delilah said as she eyed the pair. It was obvious they were up to no good.

Cyn held her arms out and grabbed the air with her hands, signaling she wanted Daddy to hold her.  Delilah got into bed with them. Cyn immediately crawled on to her lap and made herself snuggly against her Daddy's warm skin. Delilah draped an arm around Emma and pulled her closer.

  Cyn's finger traced along an almost invisible scar on Delilah's shoulder. "Daddy, what happened here?" She asked inquisitively.

  "I got that from trying to impress a certain someone a long time ago. We were climbing a tree in my backyard and I fell." Delilah explained.

Emma giggled. "I told you to stay on the ground, Daddy!" She remembered that as if it happened yesterday.

"I kiss it." Cyn said before carefully placing her lips against the faded scar as if it were a fresh injury.

Delilah chuckled. "Thank you, baby."

However, Cyn didn't stop kissing there. She slowly moved to the clavicle and sewed sweet soft kisses. Then she moved to the neck. Delilah moaned.

"My Daddy!" Emma said as she moved Cyn and started kissing Delilah's neck.

  "Emmy that's not-" Delilah was cut off by her own moan as Emma bit down.

  "Myyyy Daddy, Emmy." Cyn pushed her away and started kissing Delilah's lips.

While they were doing that, Emma pinched her fingers around one of Delilah's hardening nipples. She giggled. "Daddy's turned on, Cyn."

Cyn smiled against Delilah's lips. "Is that true, Daddy?" She whispered. "Did we turn you on?"

  "I think that was your plan all along." Delilah said.

  They both laughed and shook their heads unconvincingly. Cyn licked Delilah's ear before whispering, "Does Daddy want to fuck me?"

  Delilah wrapped her hand around the teasing little girl's throat and slowly squeezed until she could feel the rhythm of her pulse. "You will be fucked, princess."

Emma's put her hand between Delilah's thighs and felt how much she really wanted them. Em moaned and tried to maneuver her way between Daddy's legs but she was stopped.

"What are you doing?" Delilah asked.

  "Trying to make Daddy come." Emma said as her eyes lit up just thinking about it.

  "Did I tell you to do that, Emmy?" Delilah asked.

  Emma shook her head slowly. "No, but I want to please you." She explained.

  "Mm. Okay." The brunette said absently.

  The two women watched as Delilah got up from the bed and disappeared. They heard her footsteps and the playroom door open. Then she was back. "Since you two are obviously so aroused, use this with each other." Delilah handed Cyn a double headed dildo.