Princess Klutz

Delilah was looking at a shirt inside of one of the shops they were visiting when she felt someone pinch her butt. She yelped and turned around to see a laughing Dani. "Grow up." Delilah said. She looked at Miguel who was right beside his girlfriend. "Miguel, why would you let her do that?"

  He smiled and shrugged. "It was kind of funny."

  She squinted at both of them and sighed. "Anyway, Miguel and Daniella, this is Jasmine. Jasmine this is my brother and his... something."

Dani hit Delilah and started laughing. "Jerk."

  The three of them exchanged pleasantries and shook hands. Jasmine smiled when she shook Dani's hand. "So now that we've met, one to ten?"

Daniella laughed shyly. "I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine."

"God I'm actually really glad you're here, papito." Delilah handed him all the things she was holding.

"Is this all I'm good for?" Miguel asked.

"No, Papi, of course not. You give great foot massages." Dani said.

"I'm sure he does." Delilah mumbled.

"Hey!" Miguel glanced at Jasmine and blushed.

She giggled and turned away.

"Anyway," Miguel cleared his throat, "I was thinking about going to your friend's shop today to get my tattoo covered."

"What friend?" Delilah asked.

"The one covered in ink. She has that little girlfriend that doesn't speak." Miguel explained.

Delilah paused her shifting through the clothes she was looking at. "Oh! Jewel and Blue. Okay. Cool."

"What are you getting?" Jasmine asked.

"I have no idea. She gets to pick the design." Miguel was a little uneasy about that but it was on his leg and he didn't wear shorts very often, if ever. It wouldn't be that huge of a deal.

  Jasmine laughed. "What if it's like her name or something?"

  Dani smiled and held her boyfriend's free hand. "Then I'd kill her."

"I don't know you, but I believe you." Jasmine said as she laughed.

"You should." Delilah and Miguel said at the same time. They knew Dani was crazy and she was very crazy about Miguel. She loved him dearly and everyone knew it.

  "Ooooo." Jasmine said as she picked up a skirt. She held it to her waist. "What about this one?"

  "I like it." Delilah said.

  "It's sexy." Dani added.

  "I'm going to try it on." Jasmine took the skirt into the dressing room while Delilah continued to look around nearby.

  "Where's Emma and Cyn?" Miguel asked.

  "Work." Delilah held up a shirt but didn't really care for the color. "And Emma took her brother with her."

  "They work too much." Dani said.

  Delilah chuckled. "And some people don't work enough."

  "I work!"

  "How do you have time to work when you're constantly annoying me?" Delilah asked as she added another item to the pile of things Miguel was carrying.

  "It's called multitasking, whore." Dani said.

  Delilah and Miguel both snickered. Jasmine came out of the dressing room in her new skirt. "So?" She asked.