Lilah, Take the Wheel

After their evening with Jim, the girls returned home and as promised the first thing Delilah did was get Cyn into the tub.

"I'm in big big trouble, huh, Daddy?" Cyn asked as she squirted water from one of her duckies. She could tell how bothered Emma was the entire time they were at Jim's. Delilah seemed disappointed with her too.

"Definitely." Delilah said as she scrubbed the dirt from between Cyn's toes. The little one decided to wear flip flops and now her feet were horrid. A days worth of sweat, dirt, and dust buildup was caked on.

"Why?" Cyn asked. She started giggling from the feel of the washcloth on her feet.

"Because you ran away with a total stranger. We had no idea where you were or if you were okay." Delilah explained.

"But Jimmy is super duper sweet and nice. He let me make s'mores and told me funny stories. He made us all din din. I don't understand. You guys were sleeping." Cyn frowned.

Delilah took a break from making sure Cyn was squeaky clean from head to toe and sighed. Her heart hurt just thinking about anything happening to Cyn. She was the sweetest, most innocent and trusting person Delilah knew. She was the predator's wildest dreams. Delilah could tell Cyn was still feeling small so she tried to be delicate with her response. "Because what if Jim wasn't super duper sweet and nice? What if he... was like Savannah? What if he was like all those evil guys from the scary movies you like? He could have hurt you really bad, princess."

Cyn frowned. The mention of Savannah and the knowledge of what that monster did to her lover made Cyn's stomach hurt. "Oh... Yeah." She was so caught up on the fun she had with her new friend, she didn't stop to think on what could have happened if he wasn't as friendly.

"Em and I would've been devastated, Cyn. We worried to death. There was no note. Not a text or call." Delilah frowned remembering how scared she was when she opened her eyes and had no idea where to find her girlfriend.

"I know. I'm sowwy, Daddy." Cyn pouted. A heavy upset was on it way. It was clear how itdiotic her disappearing act was now.

"Save your remorse, little one." Emma said as she leaned on the door frame. She was freshly showered and had calmed down a significant amount since they found Cyn. She calmed down enough to actually punish her. One rule they all shared was to never punish while angry. In her shower, she had time to actually think through what Cyn deserved or how she could learn from this. She didn't have all the details just yet but one thing was abundantly clear, it eouldn't be pleasurable by any stretch of the imagination.

"Hi, Mommy." Cyn said. Her sudden presence scared her.

Emma purposely ignored the little one in the tub. "About done here, doll?"

Cyn crossed her arms and pouted. She didn't like being ignored.

"Yes, love." Delilah answered.

  Emma turned and walked away. She had to prepare Cyn's punishment.

  "Mommy's being a meanie." Cyn said.

  "She's upset."

   "Are you upset?"

  Delilah nodded. "I only knew you were missing for a little while but those few minutes hurt more than anything I can remember. I fell asleep with you in my arms but when I woke up you were gone. Then I wasn't sure if I'd see you again."

  Cyn fully understood now. That had to be the ultimate crappy feeling. What if she never saw them again. She felt her heart tremble with pain.

"Okay, out." Delilah instructed. She helped Cyn dry off and put on lotion. She smelled amazing. "Em will be waiting for you."