Reconciliation

**TW: MENTION OF R*PE**

  Delilah opened her eyes and tried to let them adjust to the light but quickly closed them again. It was too bright. She moaned as the feel of Cyn's lips on her neck became obvious to her. She tried to open her eyes again to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She wasn't.

"Cyn." Delilah breathed out.

"Hm?" Cyn continued kissing and sucking.

"That feels good." Delilah grabbed Cyn's ass and squeezed it. Her hands wandered up the woman's petite frame, lingering at her hips. She was ready to take charge but Cyn stopped her.

"Relax, Daddy. Let me take care of you." Cyn whispered softly into her ear. "Please?"

Delilah nodded her permission and allowed Cyn to continue. She moaned as her body writhed in pleasure. Cyn's kisses traveled lower to her breast. Her nipples were erect and sensitive to the touch. Delilah's moans increased in volume as Cyn's tongue circled the hard nubs.

"Can I touch you here?" Cyn asked as her fingers teased Delilah's slit. She wanted to please her love but didn't want to trigger her.

"Yes."

Cyn smiled and guided her fingers to Delilah's throbbing clit. She slowly rolled her fingers around the heart of her pleasure point.

Delilah whined. "That feels so good, baby."

  Cyn continued to rub around in circles until she felt Delilah's breaths become shallow. She licked and sucked her nipples as Delilah ran her hands through her hair.

Delilah moaned. "Yes, baby."

Cyn waited for just the right moment before thrusting her fingers inside of her Daddy. She kept her thumb against her clit, quickly moving it back and forth as she pumped her fingers in and out. Delilah cried out her name as she came to her climax, leaving a little wet spot as she did. She clung to Cyn as the last waves of ecstasy crashed and died out.

  "Was that okay, Daddy?" Cyn asked. Having any sort of control when it came to Delilah or Emma always made her a little nervous.

  "It was perfect." Delilah sat up and pressed her lips to Cyn's. She kissed her long and deep.

Cyn moaned and straddled Delilah's lap. She broke their kiss and smiled. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"Nuh uh!" Cyn giggled. "I love you more."

"Noooo." Delilah shook her head and started tickling Cyn. She fell over as she giggled and screamed.

  "No fair! No fair!" Cyn said as she laughed.

  Delilah continued to tickle her. "Say it, princess. Who loves you more?"

  Cyn laughed and laughed until she had tears in her eyes. "Okay! You do."

  "I do what, baby?"

  "You love me more! You love me more!!" Cyn cried. Her sides were hurting from laughing so much.

  Delilah chuckled and stopped the tickling. She planted little kisses all over Cyn's pink cheeks. "I know I do."

  Cyn smiled. "I know you don't normally eat breakfast but if I make pancakes will you eat breakfast with me and Mommy?"

  Delilah gave her a look.

"You can't be mad at her forever."

"I can try." Delilah pouted. Truth is she didn't want to be mad at Emma. She completely understood why she did what she did. Being mad at her just felt better than the other emotions waiting their turn.