Greetings

A few weeks passed since Bell's play date with Cyn. It went wonderfully. She naturally fell into the caregiver role and she loved it. Delilah helped her finish her profile online and she was getting numerous likes and messages every day. The more she researched the more things she found out about herself. Apparently she had already been living her life with some aspects of BDSM. With most, if not all, of her rendezvous she was the dominant. Though she was more lenient with her female concubines. There was one little boy in particular that caught her eye online. Lucas. He was a few years younger than her but that wasn't a problem. He was cute and kept Isabella interested enough that they had been messaging each other continuously. Bell didn't text much or like being online, but she did like to talk on the phone. He gave her his phone number after she requested it. They spoke into the wee hours of the morning. Sometimes when he got really sleepy he would slip into little space. Isabella thought its was the cutest thing. Other than those brief moments, Lucas was big. They got to know each other pretty well in the passing days. He traveled a ton for work. Which Bell understood. So did she. That laid part of her worries to rest. She needed someone who understood how hectic work schedules could get. Especially in her line of work. There was no telling when she would have to hop on a plane to god knows where to straighten someone out. Of course she didn't tell him this. She lied and said she was just management in her family business. Which was not a complete lie. Her and her brother were family and it was a business. It was really none of his concern what she did to make a living. Unless of course things got serious between them. Bell tried not to weigh herself down with what ifs this early in the game. She'd cross that bridge when she got there. For now she would enjoy his company and discover new parts of herself. Luckily this week Lucas would be in town so they could finally meet. He would be there the entire weekend. Admittedly, Bell was just the slightest bit nervous. She rang her niece's doorbell and waited. Finally the blonde one answered.

"Hey, Bell." Emma said.

Isabella walked inside. "Hi, dear. Is Delilah here?"

Emma sat back in her spot on the sofa. "Nope. Just me. Delilah is with Dani and Cyn is at a play date with Blu."

"Ugh." Isabella sat down.

Emma noticed how flustered she was. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"No." Isabella sat up straighter. "Well, maybe."

Emma muted the TV. "What's up?"

"Lucas is in town. I'm meeting him soon." Isabella said plainly.

"Who is Lucas?" Emma asked.

"He's my... friend."

Emma grinned knowingly. "Ohhh right. Like how Delilah is my friend."

Isabella rolled her eyes. "We're just getting to know each other. He could possibly be my little if all things go to plan."

"Oh and you're nervous? Awww."

Isabella snarled. "Do not Aw me. I am not a puppy."

Emma giggled. "Jesus. Delilah is literally your mini me."

Isabella smiled. "She is my child."

Emma smiled. "Look, don't be nervous. He's probably one million times more nervous than you can even imagine. Have you guys been talking a lot already?"

"Like every day. He doesn't go to sleep until I call him." Isabella smiled just thinking about him.

"Seeeee? So cute. He already likes you and you like him obviously. It's just him. Be yourself. The same person you've been this entire time and everything will be fine."