That's A Wrap

Delilah came home to find Emma sleeping on the couch. There was a trash can next to the couch and a glass of water on the table beside her. Delilah moved as quietly as she could so she didn't disturb her. She tiptoed to their room and found Cyn sitting on the bed coloring. She had been a big girl all evening so she could take care of her mommy. Coloring was her way to decompress and silently enjoy her alone. She was so happy to see her other girlfriend. Her face lit up when she saw Delilah standing there.

"Daddy!" She jumped up on the bed and started bouncing.

Delilah laughed. "Down."

Cyn dropped to her butt and smiled up at her. "Kisses."

"Help me out of this dress first." Delilah said. It was tight and the zipper was hard to reach.

  Cyn gladly freed her from the garment. She admired her body as Delilah shimmied out of the dress and tossed it aside. She wasn't wearing a bra and Cyn thought the panties she had on were very sexy. "Now kisses." 

  Delilah smiled and leaned into Cyn's soft kisses. She noticed how hungry they were. "Oh you missed me a lot, huh?"

  "Yes, Daddy. Now come here." Cyn whined.

  Delilah crawled into the bed. "Okay but I have to tell you something."

  Cyn started kissing Delilah's neck. "Mmhm."

  Delilah bit her lip. "Baby, I'm serious."

  "Okay." Cyn kept sucking and letting her hands wander.

  "Baby." Delilah moaned.

  "Tell me in the morning, Daddy. I want you." Cyn whined.

"It's about Skylar. Are you sure?" Delilah asked.

Cyn paused. "What happened?" She asked as she prepared herself to hear some sort of devastating news.

"She tried to make a move on me. She wanted to try dating again." Delilah said.

"And then what?" Cyn asked.

"Then I told her that I only wanted you and Em. I have no feelings for her whatsoever. I swear."

Cyn nodded. "Yeah she better be glad I wasn't there." She shook her fist in the air. "She'd be having a knuckle sandwich for dessert."

Delilah laughed. "Stop it."

"You're mine. All mine. I'm not sharing you with anyone." Cyn said as she climbed into Delilah's lap. She was facing her with either leg straddled across the brunette's thighs.

"There's one particular blonde I think would have a problem with that." Delilah smirked.

"She can suck it." Cyn said giggling.

Delilah laughed. "I'm sure you would like that."

  "Very much so." Cyn started kissing Delilah again. Then she stopped. "Daddy, we never finished our checker game. I really wanted to beat you."