Finally

Emma sat in her car for a while before walking inside. Work kicked her ass. Her boss was being a pain. Her clients were needy and her colleagues were little to no help today. On top of that she couldn't stop thinking about Nicholas. Why was he just now reaching out to her parents? What did he want? Who was he? She understood that he was technically her brother but it took so much more than blood to make someone family. They had no idea what type of person he was. He could be a serial killer, nazi, or worse, he could like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Emma frowned at the possibility. The idea of her parents getting their heart broken stressed her out. It also worried her that he may be perfect. He could be their golden child. He could take her place in Rebecca's life too. He could give better advice or be funnier. What if they got along better and Emma became the outsider? She repeatedly banged her head against the steering wheel and groaned. Whatever. She'd have to cross that bridge when she got there. For now all she could do was wait. She grabbed her briefcase and got out of the car. As she turned the key to open the door, her cell phone rang. It was work. She answered it after she stepped inside.

Delilah and Dani stopped their giggling and chatting when they heard the front door close.

"Which girlfriend is that?" Daniella asked.

Delilah looked at the time. "Emma. Sit tight. I'll be right back." She was so excited to see her love she wanted just a few moments alone with her before sharing her with someone else. Delilah went to greet her Mistress but realized she was on the phone.

Emma smiled when she saw her. The phone call was taking longer than she thought it would take. Delilah stood there silently, patiently waiting. Eventually she got on her knees in position one. She was only slightly worried about Dani seeing her in this submissive position. However, this is how she wanted to welcome her Mistress. Emma affectionately rubbed the top of her head and smiled. Work/Delilah balance.

"Hey." Emma interrupted the person on the other end of the phone. "I'll be glad to finish this conversation first thing tomorrow morning but I really need to go." The call wasn't completely necessary and could have waited anyway. "Uh huh. Thank you. Goodbye." Emma ended the call and put her phone away.

Delilah knew Emma ended the call for her even though she didn't ask her to. She didn't have to ask. Emma was taking care of her needs just as she promised she would. "Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, doll." Emma leaned down and kissed her. "Up."

Delilah smiled and stood up. "Dani is here."

  "And you still kneeled for me?" Emma asked. Delilah's act of submission and patience turned Em on.

  "I'm yours." Delilah answered simply.

  "It's a shame we have company."

"Why?" Delilah asked.

"Because," Emma leaned in and whispered into her girlfriend's ear, "I want to take you upstairs and fuck your pretty little mouth."

Delilah bit her lip. "She doesn't have to be here."

Emma smirked and carried her things upstairs. Delilah went back into the kitchen. "You need to go."

"What? Why?" Dani asked. She flipped the page of the magazine she was looking at.

Delilah adjusted a few knobs on the stove. "Because Emma is here and I'm..." Delilah paused. How much information was too much information? "Sex."

Daniella burst out laughing. "You're really kicking me out so you can get laid?"

"Absolutely."