Interrogation

The doorbell rang over and over to Cyn's dismay. She was in the middle of her game. She paused it and went to open the door. "I guess nobody else hears that?" She grumpily shouted down the hall towards her lovers.

  "Kind of busy!" Delilah shouted back but by the sound of her voice Cyn knew exactly what they were doing. She would've paused her game with no hesitation to see that.

  She opened the door to see the one and only tía Bell. Admittedly, Cyn had an innocent crush on her. How could she not? She was the older more experienced version of one of her girlfriends. Delilah knew about Cyn's attraction. She thought it was funny. She teased her about it from time to time. "H-hi, Isabella." Cyn stammered.

"I already told you. You can call me Bell." She said as she smiled and walked into the house. "Hi, cutie pie."

Cyn hated herself for blushing. "Do you want me to go get Delilah?" She asked.

"No. I'm actually here to see the other one. She said she needed to speak to me in person." Bell looked at her watch. "We were supposed to be going for a late lunch I thought."

Cyn didn't know what she was talking about. She shrugged. "I'll go get her." Cyn skipped upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door before opening it. It was a clear and thoroughly discussed rule that if two of them were having alone time then the other person needed permission to interrupt.

"Come in, sweets." Emma called. She was standing in the middle of the room with a towel wrapped around her, ready to go shower. Delilah was lying in bed with a sheet loosely draped over her naked body. "Who was at the door?" Emma asked.

"Bell." She answered.

Emma froze. What was she doing here? There meeting wasn't until tomorrow. This would make Delilah super suspicious.

"My tía?" Delilah asked.

Cyn nodded. "Yeah. Said she wanted to speak to Mommy... or.. Mommy wanted to speak to her." She shrugged. "I don't know. Can I go play my game now?"

"Yes, princess. Thank you." Delilah said and Cyn left them alone again. "What does Bell want to talk to you about?" She asked.

  Emma quickly tossed on a pair of shorts and a hoodie. "Um.. legal stuff."

  Delilah sat up. "What? Is everything okay? Is she in trouble."

  Emma nodded and now she was the one carefully avoiding eye contact. "Yup. Everything's fine." Emma started to leave but Delilah was right behind her. She tied her robe around her waist and followed Emma downstairs.

Isabella smiled when she saw the two of them. She remained seated. "Seems as though I've interrupted."

"No. We were finished." Delilah said.

"Babe!" Emma whined. Her cheeks burned red.

"What?"

  "Not in front of Bell." She mumbled.

  "Nonsense. Don't be shy." Isabella chuckled. She always taught Delilah that sex was nothing to be ashamed about. Her father would have a heart attack though. He's still processing the fact that Delilah has two lovers. He accepts it because it makes his girl happy, but he doesn't understand it. Isabella understood it completely. She was known to keep a lover or two around.

  "So What brings you to town?" Delilah asked.

  "I had to talk to her about her assets." Emma answered before she could.

  Delilah frowned. "What? Her assets?"

  Clearly Emma was lying. Isabella had not the slightest inclination of what she was carrying on about but she went with it. Wouldn't be the first time her and Emma shared a secret. "A few things I need to get in order. I thought who better than Emma?"