Breakfast With Your Majesty

The week went by without incident after Lucas left. Not much happened for anyone. There was wedding planning and normal week work stuff. Nothing too exciting. Saturday came and Cyn opened her eyes and realized it was morning. She fell asleep in her bedroom by accident last night because she needed some Cyn Cyn time. Which was just her way of saying she needed space. In her mind it sounded nicer. She was awakened by the feel of something wet and warm between her legs. She closed her eyes again and moaned. To be honest she wasn't sure which girlfriend it was but she wouldn't complain either way. This was a fantastic way to start her weekend. She lifted the blanket and saw a blonde head moving to please her.

  "Good morning, Mommy." Cyn moaned. Emma moaned in response as she continued to lick her pussy. Cyn arched her back and opened her legs wider. She put her fingers in Emma's hair and gently grabbed a handful. It never took too long for her expert lovers to make her come. Not long at all. So naturally she was already close. Cyn gasped when she felt Emma slide her fingers inside. "Mommy, you're going to make me..." Cyn paused and moaned out as her climax took control of her body. She didn't mean to come but she did. "Oh fuck." She mumbled. "Sorry, Mommy."

Emma chuckled and licked her lips as she crawled to the top of the bed to be face to face with her. "Mmm. It's okay, baby."

"It is?" Cyn asked.

"Mhm. It's Cyn Day." Emma said before she kissed her.

  "Again!?" Cyn got excited. She loved Cyn Days. She got whatever she wanted.

  "Yes. Again. Now, let's get cleaned up and get dressed."

  "Can I pick my outfit? Where's Daddy? Can we visit Blu today?" Cyn asked she she hopped out of bed. "What time is it, Mommy??" She asked.

  Emma laughed softly. "Calm down, princess. Daddy is downstairs making your favorite breakfast. Yes, you can pick your outfit and you will see Blu today."  She checked the clock on Cyn's nightstand. "It's almost nine."

  "Yay! Okay! To the shower!!" Cyn shouted. She could shout today. It was her day so she made the rules.... for the most part at least.

After her shower she got dressed and ran downstairs. Literally. When she absolutely knew better.

"Princess." Delilah said sternly without turning around. She could hear how fast the little one's feet were moving.

"Okay. Yes. No running. I know better. Sorry!" Cyn said. The last thing she wanted to do was ruin her day with injury. Leave it to her to tumble down the steps and break her neck on Cyn Day. The world's best holiday.

Delilah chuckled softly. "Mmhm. Good morning."

Cyn wrapped her arms around her Daddy from behind. "Morning! Mommy said today was Cyn Day!"

Delilah nodded. "It is. Have a seat and I'll bring you breakfast."

"Yay!!" Cyn cheered and skipped to the table.

  When Delilah turned around she saw Cyn for the first time today. She was dressed interestingly. She was wearing some of her dress up pretend clothes. The sexy princess to be exact. Very revealing. Under normal circumstances it would be fine. More than fine. Delilah would love to watch her prance around the house in that but that wasn't the case today.

  "Cyn." Delilah said delicately, "What do you have on, baby?"

  "Princess Cyn to you, peasant." Cyn said as she stuffed the blueberry pancake into her mouth. "This is my princess outfit, Daddy. Duh."

"First of all, watch it." Delilah warned.

Cyn stuck her tongue out at her and blew raspberries.

"Why the tension?" Emma asked as she walked into the kitchen. Then she saw Cyn. "Oh wow. What is that?"

"Exactly." Delilah said.

"Sweets, why are you wearing your dress up clothes?" Emma asked. "We're going out today."

"Yeah. I know. It's Cyn Day. You said I could pick out my outfit." Cyn said.

"First mistake." Delilah muttered.

  Emma glared at Delilah before turning her attention to Cyn. "Yes but sweetie don't you have something else you want to wear?"

  "No." Cyn poured more syrup on her pancakes.

  "Cyn. Go change." Delilah said.

  "I don't wanna!" Cyn whined. "I like being a princess."

  "You are always our princess but your pretend clothes are just for home. Like, just for me and Daddy." Emma said.

"Why? It's pretty and I like it." Cyn touched the tiara on her head.

  "Okay so can we compromise?" Emma asked.

  "I'm listening." Cyn looked up at her.

  "You can keep the tiara but we'll find something else for you to wear." Emma said.

  "My princess shirt?" Cyn asked. "The pink one! Not the white one."

  She had so many, who could keep up? She really took her nickname to heart. "Yes, baby." Emma said.

  Cyn nodded to Emma but squinted her eyes at Delilah. "You've started your day off on the wrong foot, Missy."

  Delilah chuckled. "Oh? Is that right?"

  "Yup. Be glad Mommy was here to save your hide." Cyn excused herself from the table to change her clothes.

"Who does she think she is?" Delilah asked.

  Emma laughed and wrapped her arms around her fiancé. "Princess Cyn. Didn't you hear?"

  Delilah rolled her eyes. "I've created a monster."

  "Isn't she the cutest monster you've ever seen though?" 

  "The jury is still out."

  Emma laughed again and kissed her. "Today is going to be a good day."

  Delilah smiled. She remembered how often she heard that the day Emma proposed. And it absolutely was a good day. Today was going to be great too. "Is everything set?" She asked.

  "It is. Do you have the bracelets?"

  Delilah nodded and peaked around the corner before retrieving them from the hiding spot. She opened the case and showed her.

  Emma smiled. She picked one of the bracelets up and looked at it closely. Inside there was a little E inside of an infinity sign engraved. She looked at the other one. It had the same markings but with a D. "They're perfect, doll."

  "Do you think she'll like them?"

  "Absolutely. You did a good job." Emma gave her another kiss.

  "Thanks. Now we just have to survive Cyn Day long enough to give them to her." Delilah scoffed.

  "The princess is in a royal mood, isn't she?" Emma asked.

  "Mmhmm."

  Cyn came back downstairs in her pink princess crop top, a black skirt, and a pair of boots. She was wearing her collar and her pigtails were adorned by her silver shiny tiara. "Happy?"

  "Abundantly." Delilah said mirthlessly but she was hiding a small smile. Cyn's attitude was annoyingly cute. Delilah secretly liked when she was moody like this. It was like a little game between them. The end result was always Cyn getting the bad attitude fucked out of her. She couldn't wait for that part.