Panic! At the Dinner Table

It was the last night that Cyn and Jaxon's family would be in town. So of course they were having a farewell dinner. Delilah volunteered to host and cook for everyone. It wasn't quite time, so she was still cooking. Emma and Cyn were there making sure everything was neat. As if Delilah's house needed the prep. She kept it immaculate.

  "Is the playroom locked?" Emma asked.

  "I'll definitely make sure." Cyn said. She giggled as she skipped upstairs thinking about someone accidentally stumbling upon their trove of deviance.

  "Mistress!" Delilah called from the kitchen.

  "Hm?" Emma answered.

  "Can you taste this please?"

  "Ooo of course." Emma took the spoon into her mouth. "Mmm. That's good, Doll."

  Delilah smiled. She loved when Emma called her that. "Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome." Emma gave her a quick kiss then went upstairs to see what Cyn was doing. The little woman had taken off all of her clothes except her panties and crawled into bed. Emma chuckled. "Baby, What are you doing?"

"I sweepy, Mommy." She mumbled with her eyes closed.

"Sweets, your family will be here soon."

"I need a nap!" She whined. "My tummy hurts!"

  "Did you eat something bad?" Emma asked as she reached down touched her forehead.

  Cyn giggled. "No, Mommy. I have cramps."

  "Ohhh! Well baby you can't stay in bed the entire evening. Delilah and I are pretty entertaining but I think you're family will still miss you."

"I don't want them to leave." Cyn whined.

"Awww." Emma sat down and started rubbing Cyn's back.

"I didn't realize how much I missed them until they were all here. Even Phoenix and his stupid pink hair." Cyn rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, sweets. I have a feeling you'll at least be seeing a lot more Harper." Emma tried to make the grumpy girl smile. It worked.

"Yeah. I know. Vanessa is coming tonight." Cyn laughed a little.

"Has she told your other family members?" Emma asked.

Cyn shook her head no. "Harper said they're just coming as friends since nothing is official yet. So... we'll see."

"Yes we will." Emma agreed.

  As it got later in the evening people started to arrive at Delilah's. Of course Jaxon was there first. Delilah opened the door and he was standing there with flowers. He smiled widely. "Didn't want to break tradition."

Delilah laughed. "So now you should get tongue tied and say something silly."

Jaxon's cheeks turned pink. "Hi, Delilah."

"Hi, Jaxon. Come in. Where's Bec and Mav?"

  He smiled and looked behind him. "They're here. Maverick saw a butterfly and wanted to chase it. It's really a moth."

  "Hey Lilah!" Bec sighed. She was out of breath from chasing the little boy who was wiggling to get out of her arms.

  "Lilah! Lilah!" He shouted when he finally broke free. He wrapped his arms around her leg.

She smiled. "Hey buddy." Delilah ruffled his blonde locks. "Your hair is getting long."

"Yeah I'm going to have it like my Jax!" He said proudly. Delilah thought it was adorable he called Jaxon his.