IV. Munster

After long hours of sleep, Aiden woke you up letting you know that you were about to land. You were glad that you could sleep. The plane landed and you took a look through the window, it was a clear day in Ireland.

Taking down your bag, you waited your turn to get off the plane. Aiden and you were so happy, so excited, you could not hide your smiles and excitement. You put on your sunglasses as you walked through the airport, ready to wait for your suitcases.

"Everyone, please listen to me," Rian said, standing on one of the chairs at the airport "we are now going to the hotel, divided in different vans. Please make sure your name is on the list that each van has on"

"Then, when we get to the hotel we will do the check-in and you will have time to rest and organized yourself and we'll meet again for dinner. Thanks for your attention, carry on" he said smiling.

This was so exciting, it all felt like a dream. You followed the group, as Aiden put his arm around yours. You two really bonded and got along, you were glad that you liked him that much. He was really funny and extrovert, you couldn't stop laughing. Getting out of the airport, you saw a line o black vans standing there. You two found yours and got in. On your way to the hotel, you amazed at how pretty Munster was. It was rustic and beautiful, it looked as if was took of a storybook. After a ride of half an hour, you arrived at the hotel. Honestly, it looked more like a castle than a hotel.
You got out of the van and picked up your suitcases, followed by Aiden.

All of you entered the hotel and looked around. It was so country, rustic, wooden, yet so modern. You felt like you were dreaming, everything looked surreal. The lobby was decorated with plants, and it had a little fountain in the middle. One of the walls was made of glass, and trough that you could see the hotels patio, with a huge pool, and a lot of green.

Everyone made their check-in, respecting their turn patiently. You finally got your turn, and the lady at the front desk handed you your card key. Your room was on the last floor, the sixth. Your room was de number 601. At the hotel only stayed the members of the movie crew and the actors, no one else. So it was rather a small hotel. Aiden was on the same floor as yours, right next to you in room 602. You two took the elevator and went to your rooms. It was almost time for dinner, and you had one hour before meeting with the rest of the crew.

When you entered your room, your heart skips a beat. It was gorgeous, the walls made of grey rocks, the ceiling made of wood, a big bed in the middle decorated with white and gray pillows, a huge window in front of it with a nice balcony.

The tv was in front of it, like the chimney. On the other side of the bed, there was a big closet, which had a mirror on one of its doors. Next to it, it was the bathroom. You entered, looking forward to taking a shower. It was big, with a lot of mirrors, and a shower surrounded by glass. Everything was in the colors of white, grey and black, right at your alley. You searched for an outfit in your suitcase and went for a shower. You were so relaxed, the warm water running through your body as you washed your hair off. You had put on some music, chill 80's classics and you couldn't help singing. You were so happy.

You turned off the water and put a towel around you. You walked off the bathroom and started drying yourself. You put on your black underwear, you always wear black underwear, it was the only color you own, except for one and another red one. You put on skinny black jeans, a white T-shirt, and a navy tight blue sweater on top. It was a little chilly in Ireland. You put some boots and took a look at yourself. You hesitate for a minute and decided only yo put on some mascara and a bit of gloss on. You blow-dried your hair and check your phone. You had a message from Aiden.

"Are you ready? Come down when you are, I'll wait at the lobby for you" it says.
"Coming in a minute" you respond.
You put on a little perfume, take one more look at you and went left your room. You called for the elevator and waited, looking around the halls of the hotel. You could see through a window that it was a clear night, the stars were shining bright. The elevator doors open as you heard its bell. You look inside and you almost feel as you were going to faint.

Adam Driver was on it, looking down at his feet. He was wearing black jeans and a grey sweater, looking mesmerizing. He looked up to you as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Oh, I think I pushed the wrong button," he said, giving you a small smile "you coming?" He asked, holding the door.

You couldn't believe what was going on. You couldn't react or move. You tried to make it back to the world and respond

"Yes, thank you," you said entering the elevator. The doors closed and there you were, on an elevator with Adam Driver himself. He was so tall it made your cheeks burn when you placed yourself beside him.

"Are you going to the dinner meeting?" He broke the silence with his gorgeous voice. You were afraid of you as if you couldn't control your actions.

"Yes I am, I didn't know the actors were coming too" you respond, trying not to choke as you had no breath.

"No, we are not," he said looking at you "I was just looking around and got lost"
The doors of the elevator opened on the third floor. He got out of it and look at you "I'll see you around" he winked at you and walked away.

"Oh my god, oh my god," you said breathing heavily as soon as the doors closed. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you were blushing and your neck had red spots because of your nervousness. Adam freaking Driver talked to you, smiled at you and winked at you. You thought you were dreaming. Laughing at your childish reaction you got off the elevator on the first floor. You saw Aiden sitting in one of the lobby's couch.

"Hey!" He waved at you "ready for dinner?" He said walking to meet you "why are you so blushed?"

"I just met Adam Driver," you said as you both entered the dining room.
Aiden couldn't say anything because Rian was already talking to the other crew members.

"Oh, guys! Right on time, take a seat" he said looking at you. You sat on one of the tables as you tried to calm down and catch your breath already. "So, I was saying, tomorrow we start shooting. Everyone is prepared and already knows what to do. Please, let's be professional and try to generate a good work environment. If there's anything you need, talk to one other, help yourself. This is the people your going to live with for the next year, we are going to be a family. I can't wait for you to meet the set on the island, I'll wait for all of you at 7 am tomorrow. Now, enjoy your dinner and have some rest. Thank you" everyone ovation him.

This is the moment we were all waiting for, everyone just wanted to be at the set already. And finally, the time was here.