XVI. Can't stand it anymore

Once you got back to the hotel you entered your bathroom an took off your clothes. You took a warm shower, thinking about what to do.

A part of you wanted to run over to his room and fuck him, but the other part kept reminding you that you shouldn't.

But you wanted to be with him so much, your skin burned whenever you thought of him, you just wanted to kiss him and touch him all the time.

You got off the shower, put on some underwear, and blow-dried your hair. You looked at your phone, you still had half an hour to decide whether you were going to his room or not.

I mean, your decision was made, but you didn't know if you got the guts to do it.

You put on some ripped boyfriend jeans, a black tank top, and a tight sweater. You put on some converse and a belt matching. You put on some mascara and some cherry chapstick.

You sat down in silence, thinking if what were you about to do was the right thing to you. You run your hands over your hair, you were going mad.

Alright, fuck it. You're going.

You got up, took your phone, and your key card on your way out. You were nervous, and you tried to breathe deeply while you entered the elevator. You got to his floor and looked for his room. Lucky for you, you didn't run into anybody.

You found his room and stayed there, trying to calm down and breathing deeply. You knocked and waited.

Adam opened it, he was wearing nothing but his black jeans, and it was unbuttoned. His hair was wet, and he smelled like soap and shampoo. You look up and down his body and blushed as you looked away.

"Come in," he said, moving into aside.

You did and just stood up there, watching him close the door and look at you.

No one said anything, he just stared at you running his hand through his hair. You looked at his face, your mouth watering, trying not to look at his naked chest. You couldn't behave, you just couldn't take it anymore. You walked over to him, grabbed his face, and kiss him harshly.

He grabbed your back, giving in to the kiss. You run your hands on his hair and he pulls up your sweater. He kissed you grabbing your neck and bitting your bottomed lip really hard, making you moan.

He started walking, you walked backward until the back of your legs hit his bed. He pushed you onto it and kept kissing your lips. Her tongue was eager to meet yours, and made its way into your mouth, licking your lips before entering.

Your hands moved up and down his chest and abs. His body was warm and hard. He took off your top, looking at your body with hungry eyes.

He kissed your belly, then your chest and then your neck.

"I've missed you so much," he said, on your neck. "I think about doing this every day," he said looking at you.

"Me too, I just wanna fuck you all day," you said, making him smile. He kissed you while he unhooked your bra. He grabbed one breast and played with your nipple, you groan on his lips.

"You're such a naughty girl," he said. You rolled over, putting yourself on top of him. You looked down at him, while he touched your breasts. You went down and lick his stomach, abs, and neck, making your way into his mouth again.

You started moving your hips, pressing your sex against him. He moaned on your lips, running his hands on your hair. He unbuttoned your belt and your pants, and you took them off. You were still kissing, not being able to satisfy yourself.