XIX. Bar night (part two)

You entered the bathroom and stare at yourself in the mirror. You were a little sweaty and blushed after the show you gave. You touched up your makeup and hair and got off the bathroom.

Adam was standing outside, lying on the wall with his hands on his pockets. You looked at him. You rolled your eyes and started walking, not wanting to have another episode with him.

He grabbed your arm when you walked in front of him and toss you to the wall.

"That was quite a show you gave," he said, placing his arms on the sides of your body, making it impossible for you to move. "Were you singing to me?"

"Ha," you smiled. "Not everything is about you, mister". You totally dedicated the song to him but you would not recognize it.

"What a bad liar you are," he said, getting closer to your face. You stared at his eyes. "You looked so good up there on the stage," he said, kissing your neck. "I just wanted to rip your clothes and make you mine right there"

A chill went down your spine. Even though you were a sucker for him, you were done pretending as if he wasn't married. That thought destroyed you every time he kissed you or touched you. You were just a play date to him, and you didn't know if you could hold it any longer.

"Fuck off, Adam," you said, pushing his face from your neck. "Why don't you go tell that to your wife?"

He looked at you, confused and with a furious look.

"Don't you bring her up, Y/N. Never again" he talked angrily.

You crossed your arms, staring at his face.

"Or what?" You asked.

He looked at your lips, making you tremble. He grabbed your arm and took you to the lady's room. He pushed you against the door and grabbed your neck.

"Do not challenge me" he talked lowly. He runs his hand through your neck and placed it on your face.

"Don't you tell me what to do" you looked at him.

"You seemed to like it whenever I'm fucking you" he talked, getting closer to your face.

He was about to kiss you but you moved your face to aside.

"I can't stand you anymore," you said, not looking at him. "Why don't you organize your life instead of fucking up mine?"

"What's the problem with you? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" He asked, getting his face away from yours.

You stared at him, angry. How could he not realize that you were in pain? That the idea of him not being yours bothered you more and more? That this behavior of his, acting like if he cared about you, sending you flowers, only made you realize that he would never be with you the way you wanted?

"Because I want you," you said. "I want you to be mine, and the fact that you're not is killing me," you said, moving closer to him.

He looked at you and placed his hands on your hips.

"I want to make you scream my name every night. I want to be with you all the time. I want to touch you, kiss you, in front of everyone else" you said, touching his face. He swallowed, looking nervous.

"But I can't," you said, looking down at his chest. You looked up at him and put your mouth closer to his. "So... fuck off, Adam," you said, and you pushed him away from you. You left the bathroom and went down to your table.

You felt like a piece of shit, but it was what you wanted to do, leave things clear to him. He can't possess your body whenever he wanted and then act like if you were okay being his secret. Not anymore, you would not stand this behavior anymore.