XXXIII. Meet my friend

The doorbell ringed and you went to get the door. You heard Audrey coming out of her room. You opened and Adam was there, smiling at you.

"Hi handsome," you said to him, putting your arms around his neck.

"Hello beautiful," he said, with a hand on your waist. He kissed you gently on the lips.

"Come in" you smiled at him. You closed the door behind him and looked at Audrey. "Adam, this is my best friend Audrey" you pointed her.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Audrey," he said, offering his hand.

"Oh Mr. Driver, the pleasure is all mine" she shook his hand nervously. "Holy shit you have big hands," she said looking at his hands and blushed afterward. Adam and you laughed.

"Please, call me Adam" he smiled at her. She nodded, looking nervously at him. "I brought wine," he said, handing the wine to Audrey.

"So, how was your day?" You asked him, taking him to the couch and inviting him to sit down.

"Stressful" he sat and ran a hand through his hair. "I have new projects coming next year and my agent and I are trying to close some deals" he took your hand. "Plus, my wife is going crazy and my divorce it's getting more hard". The word 'wife' made you feel sick in your stomach.

"I'm sorry, love," you said, touching his cheek. He rested his face on your hand.

"But everything is fine, this is just a rough bach" he kissed your palm.

"You want some wine? Dinner will be ready soon" you said, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Yes, please," he said, standing up as well. "So this is where you live," he said, walking around and watching everything.

"This is our humble place," you said, pouring some wine on the glasses. Audrey was helping you.

"He is so big" she whispered at you, while you watched Adam looking through the big window. "And handsome too, I envy you," she said.

You chuckled.

"I know, right?" You said, you grabbed the glasses of wine and walk to him. "Here" you gave him a glass.

"Thanks," he said, sipping it and looking at you. "You look beautiful" he suddenly said. You looked at him and blushed.

"So, Audrey" he looked at her, sitting back on the couch. "Y/N told me that you are a nurse"

"I am, yes. I'm part of the surgical team" she said, sitting in front of him. You sat beside Adam.

"That's impressive, you must see a lot of weird stuff" he smiled at her. She blushed like a teenager meeting her favorite singer and you chuckled at how cute they were.

You ate dinner, and Adam and Audrey bonded. She was over her nervousness and they got along. They talked about everything and already made internal jokes.

Watching Adam being so sweet to her only made you fall more in love with him. This man was a jewel.

"So, you finally got my friend to fall in love," she said to him, looking at you.

You looked at him and he put his hand on your leg.

"I guess I did" he smiled at her.

"You look so hot together, you are a bomb couple," she said, looking at us.

"Thanks" Adam winked at her.

"Who made the first move?" She asked.

"He did, he was desperate," you said, mocking Adam.

"Oh, cmon!" He said. "I made the first move, but your friend here, was begging me to do it," he said at Audrey.

"You're so wrong! I was just chilling, doing my job until you came around" you said to him. He laughed at you and gave you a small kiss.

"It doesn't matter who made the first move," he said. "All that matter is that we found each other... she save me," he said, looking at your eyes.

"You guys, you're making me so jealous!" Audrey said, standing up and grabbing the plates from the table. "Have you told your coworkers about you?" She asked.

"We've told the director before coming to New York," you said, cleaning the table. "We are planning to tell the others when we get back"

"But of course, her friend Aiden knows," Adam said. "He caught us, in a very uncomfortable situation" you and Adam laugh.

"What? Tell me everything about it" Audrey said. Adam and you told her the story.

Adam and Audrey did the dishes, and you just stayed there, watching them getting to know each other. You were so glad that they got along, nothing makes you happier than to watch your friend and your boyfriend get along.

"Thanks for having me over, Audrey. I had a great time" Adam said to her while hugging her.

"It was nice meeting you" she smiled at him.

"Bye, Audrey" you hugged her. "I'll call you tomorrow, ok?" You said, opening the door.

"Ok, bye! Enjoy the rest of the night" she said, before closing the door.

On the way back to Adam's apartment he told you how happy he was for meeting your best friend, and how they got along so well. You were so happy for him to like her.

Once you got to the apartment, he went to take a shower.

"I picked up a little something today," you said, entering the bathroom.

"You did?" He said, from the inside of the shower.

"Yeah, I think you'll like it. I'll wait for you in the bedroom" you said.

You bought a sexy cop costume from the sex shop. It had a black short skirt that barely covered your butt; a light blue short top, with a zipper that went from your chest and down to your belly; the typical cop hat; a pair of handcuffs; some long socks with a garter porter, and a pair of sheriff glasses.

You put it on and you looked amazing. You had this fantasy for a while now and what a better person to make it real than Adam.

He got off the bathroom, wearing only underwear, and dropped the towel he was holding when he saw you.

"Oh fuck," he said, looking up and down your body.

"Someone told me that there is a very bad boy living here," you said, with a sexy voice.

"I am, I'm the bad boy!" He said, lifting his palm, and making you laugh.

To be continued...

Good morning guys🤍
Here are two chapters for you. The end is near, what are your thoughts so far?
Let me know please🙏🏻
Enjoy your friday and thanks for reading.

-O.