XXXVII. Back to Ireland

Soon, the two days flew by and you were already on the plane, heading back to Ireland. The rest of the time you spent in New York, you visited Audrey again and had a full day with Adam at the apartment.

You two rested from everybody, not using the cellphone, and not talking to anybody, just connecting with him. Every day you felt a bit more in love with him, he was caring, attentive, loving, seductive. He made sure that your relationship kept the flame that ignited it.

And of course, sex with him was beyond amazing. He always came up with something new, making you impressed with how much creativity he has. Nothing could be better.

"So, my next movie, Paterson," Adam started talking while the two of you were on the plane. "premieres in November. And I was wondering if you liked to go with me at the Avant premier" he said, looking at you.

"Of course, Id love to babe," you said, kissing his lips.

"It's going to be our first appearance as a couple," he said, smiling at you. "I hope that for that time my divorce is over."

"And what if it's not?" you asked.

"I don't care, I'm making my first appearance with you anyways" he smiled at you.

"I'm so flattered that you invite me," you said. "I've never been to such event, thank goodness you let me know with time"

"Don't worry, we will rehearse what we are going to do before going" he took your hand.

You imagine how it will be, you at his Avant premier, paparazzi everywhere, photos and articles all over social media. You got to admit, it made you anxious. But he wanted you there with him, and you were going with no doubt.

When you arrived at the airport, a van was waiting for you to take you to the hotel. You were happy to be back, you loved working there and you already missed everybody. Once you got to the hotel, Adam and you went to your respective room.

"It's going to be so hard being away from you now," he said when you were on the elevator.

"Don't be a baby, ill go to your room later and we will sleep together," you said, laughing at him.

the elevator reached his floor.

"I'll wait for you, I love you," he said, and then kissed you, pressing your body against his.

Once you got to your room, you left your suitcase and took a shower. You missed your room, you already felt it like home. You put on some music and entered the shower, bathing with warm water.

You got off the shower and went to your room to change. You put on jeans, a t-shirt, a sweater and a pair of Converse. You texted Aiden to see if he was at the hotel while blowed-drying your hair. He said he was in his room, so you finished getting ready to go there.

You knocked on the door and answered almost immediately.

"There she is!" he exclaimed smiling at you. He hugged you and pick you up.

"Hi! I've missed you so much" you said, smiling at him.

"Come in" he moved aside, letting you entered his room.

"How are you? How was Belfast?" you asked, sitting on his bed. He sat beside you.

"Oh it was beautiful, that place is amazing," he said, smiling. "And... Zach asked me to be his boyfriend"

"Wait, what?!" You asked, surprised. "How?"

"We were at his parent's house, and we were chilling at their backyard and he just asked" he smiled "and I said yes"

"Oh god, this is so great. Congratulations" You said, smiling at him and hugging him.

"Thank you, I cant wait for you to meet him," he said.

"I can't believe he is the same guy you met that crazy night at the bar" you chuckled.

"Who would it thought?" he said, laughing too. "So, tell me about New York! How was it?"

"It was intense," you said, opening your eyes bigger. "Adam met my best friend, Audrey. They got along so well" you said, smiling. "We stayed at his apartment, and living together for a week was perfect"

"I'm so happy that everything is going so well between you too" he smiled at you.

"Me too," you said, nodding. "He told me he loves me"

"No way!" he exclaimed. "Oh god, this is such a love story. And what did you say?"

"That I love him too, of course," you said, with an obvious tone.

You told him how crazy the day they leaked the article was, and how crazy was to be with a world-famous actor. You told him about his other movie, and how he invited you to his Avant premier.

Aiden and you caught up and went down to the dining room to grab dinner. There were a few coworkers there, and you caught up with them as well.

Aiden and you went back to your rooms and said bye to each other before entering. You prepared your pajama and an outfit for tomorrow, your toothbrush, perfume, and makeup and left to Adam's room.

You knocked and he opened, with his hair damp and wearing only sweatpants.

"Hi, beautiful," he said, kissing your lips.

"I've missed you," you said, kissing him back.

"How is Aiden?" he asked, closing the door while you put your bag on one of the couches.

"Great, I missed him so much. We talked a lot" you said, smiling ag him.

"I'm glad," he said, laying down in his bed, while you sat in front of him.

Your eyes couldn't ignore his naked chest and stomach, and you were looking at him, drooling with how hot he was.

"Are we telling the others tomorrow?" he asked, taking you off your dirty thoughts.

"Yes, if you want," you said, looking at him.

"I do, I don't wanna hide anymore," he said, sitting and touching your cheek. "I want everybody to know that you are mine," he said, looking at your lips.

You bit your bottom lip and kissed him hard. You put yourself on his lap and he ran his hands through your hair. You pressed your body against him and your tongue was all over his neck.

He took off your sweater and t-shirt and started kissing and sucking your neck and chest. You moaned at his touch and kissed him again.

"Fuck, you turn me on so much" you moaned on his lips.

He smiled and took off your bra. He grabbed both of your breasts and started to kissing one of it, licking your nipple, and making you tremble.

He reached your pants and started to take off your belt.

"You brought the belt," he said, looking at you with a naughty look. "Let's have some fun with it".

Good morning beautiful people!
Thank you for reading
As always, feel free to comment whatever you want.
Have a nice week 🍒
-O.