XIV. Interval

You were back at the hotel, on your way to Aiden's room. You were thinking about how were you going to explain your affair with Adam. You couldn't believe he caught you.

You knocked on his door and he opened.

"You got some explaining to do, lady," he said, with a mischievous smile.

You entered and took off your coat. Aiden seat on the bed and looked at you, waiting for you to talk

"Sorry you had to find out this way" you started talking. You stayed in silence, ni sure of what you should say. "I don't know where to start"

"From the top girl," Aiden replied.

You told him everything, the first time you kissed, the first time you had sex. You told him everything that was going on these couple of months.

"I knew it," Aiden said. "And I've told you there was going to be sex here"

You sat down, looking at him.

"Well, at first it was pure sex. But I think I'm falling for him, Aiden" you said, with a sad smile on your lips. It was the first time you said it out loud.

"Fuck, are you serious?" He asked and you nodded. "And what about his wife?"

"He is getting divorced," you said, and he opened his mouth, shocked with your words. "He's getting it started now, that was one of the reasons he flew to New York"

"And you are going to be together then?" He kept asking.

"I don't know, Aiden, I have a lot to think about," you said, standing and walking through the room. "I mean I love to be with him, but I don't wanna be a rebound or anything."

"I have to make sure he wants me the same way" you looked at him.

"I'm sure he does, beauty" he stood up and put his hands on your shoulders. "Don't stress out" he hugged you. "And of course, I'm not saying anything about this. Your secret is safe with me"

"Thanks for being so understanding" you hugged him back.

"So, that time I heard people having sex" he started talking, sitting again. "Was it you?"

You blushed. "Yeah, that was us" you smiled, looking down.

"Damn, I can see why you are falling for him," he said, lifting his eyebrows. You laughed.

You were so glad that you could talk this to someone, finally, you would have to shush about your feelings anymore. And you were also glad that Aiden was so supportive, you were lucky to have him.

——————————
Three weeks flew by. You used that time to think about everything, to put things in perspective and were ready to make your next move. It was decided, you wanted to be with him.

You wanted to be with Adam. No matter how hard it was, no matter if people thought of you as a rebound, or a slut for being with him. You were not some booty call, you were falling in love with him.

The only thing left was to know if he feels the same. And you hoped he did.

Back at the motorhome, Dumhnall, Daisy, and Oscar were there. You were putting makeup on Daisy, while the other ones were hanging out between takes with you.

"I can't believe Adam is getting divorced," Daisy said.

"Me neither," Dumhnall said, looking at his feet.

"Do you guys think he is seeing someone else?" Oscar asked.

You cleared your throat and tried not to look nervous.

"I don't know, I don't think he is capable of that" Daisy replied.

"My room is close to his" Dumhnall talked. "And lately, I've been hearing a lot of movement there, if you know what I mean"

"Really?" Oscar talked. "Oh man, what if he is seeing someone else?"

Daisy looked at you and realized how uncomfortable you were with that conversation.

"Well, I guess it's none of our business" she talked. "He's free to do whatever he wants"

The others nodded and you were glad the conversation was over. You had enough with your thoughts to also been thinking of them discovering you were the other woman.

After the guys left, Daisy looked at you.

"Y/N, you know that if you wanna talk to someone, I'm here for you," she said, looking at you. You smiled at her, trying to not look suspicious.

"I know, Daisy" you replied. "Don't worry, I'm just uncomfortable talking about someone that's not here"

Daisy nodded and smiled at you before leaving the set.

The rest of the day flew by and your anxiety was growing, but in a couple of days, you were going to see him. You missed Adam so much that almost hurt you.

You couldn't even talk on the phone with you, because you were still a secret. No one could know about the two of you. Your only consolation was to talk to Aiden, the only one who knew and understood you.

You reminded yourself that soon everything would be over... you just needed to be patient.